IGNORED

Attn: Kenfused

sku_u

I mostly have been trying to decide if there is suffient interest to make a computer cartridge version of Beef Drop.  Have been going to ask to see how computer versions sell compare to the 5200 (for castle crisis for example).   And also determine if I would need to produce them myself and AA would sell them, if they could make them and sell them, or I would do both,  I think so far only a couple of people had posted a quiestion about it in the forums.  

I am also considering a port to another platform that would allow for much more color.  An experimental screenshot is attached, but a lot more graphics enhancements would be possible since I could have 12 colors on the playfield and probably 3 colors per moving object.

I'd want to see ya work on the drop enemy behavior than worry about new versions just yet :D, just my hope ^_^

gavv

I'd want to see ya work on the drop enemy behavior than worry about new versions just yet :D, just my hope ^_^

gavv

what particular thing about the enemy drop behavior?

having the enemies return from being on top of the bun/piece after being dropped instead of regenerating like they were squashed by parts. It plays fine w/out but it just means its a completely different playing game. off the top of my head i only believe the 2600 BT has this behavior.

gavv