IGNORED

Video Game Collectables And Hardware, ?Comics? PLUS+++

Joel D. Park

Ok guys, more attic cleaning.

Please make offers.. I don't care if they are absolutely rediculous.

I really want to keep shipping within the U.S.A.

I can ship stuff any way the U.S. Postal Service offers, but most items will ship Media Mail, that will save a ton of money for you. If an item won't ship Media mail I'll kick a few copies of Astroids into the package to make it legit.

email offers to joel_park@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

* Pac-man Bed Spread and Curtians. These are old, and it shows. The curtans are kind of dingy (may just need cleaned), the bed spread top is fine, but the fuzz is all out of it on the bottom side.. I hate to throw these cool things away, but they can't stay here.

* Really Nice 6-Switch Atari 2600 Setup.. (Not Heavy Sixer).. Two Great Atari brand joysticks, Oarnge Paint is barely worn, really light use. Good set of paddles, Phono-to-F Adapter, plus Switch Box. And Power Supply.

* Parker Brothers Q*Bert Board Game, All Pieces, and the Box is pretty nice, just some corners worn.

* Milton Bradley Pac-Man Board Game, All Pices but the box is pretty worn, but still intact.

* Black Atari 2600 4-Switch Console. Works, Tested. Nothing but Console, nothing else.

* Atari 2600 Jr. Console. Wide Rainbow, silver and black. Console Only, Nothing Else.. Works/Tested.

* Woodgrain 2600 Console, 4-Switch, Works, Tested. Nothing but console.

* CX40 Atari Joystick Dome Switches. These are for repairing joysticks. If all directions work but are sticky, these switches will take care of you. Around 100 Switches.. Also includes paper on how to install them into joystick.

* Little Comic Book Collection: These comics are all in really nice shape, except for a few readings, they've remained in plastic and most are really quality. Here's what I got.

--X-Men May 1996 #332. Beware the Hand of Ozymandas!

--Dork Storm Press: Nodwick #3 Hench Games. Check it out at http://www.nodwick.com

--Dork Storm Press: PVP (Player Vs Player) Comics, check them out at http://www.pvponlne.com

> PVP #1 (First Issue) March 2000

> PVP #2 May 2001

> PVP #3 Sept 2001

> PVP #4 Dec 2001 (Signed by creator Scott Kurtz)

> PVP #5 Mar 2002

> PVP #6 ??? 2002 (Signed by creator Scott Kurtz)