IGNORED

Free for shipping (or picking up)

eric_ruck

Broken Siemen SOHO multi extension phone system. Definitely cold solder joints in the main unit plus one or two of the handsets. Also the handsets could use new batteries, but they're standard AA NiCad. If you're handy you can probably fix this.

This is one of those systems with a two line corded base set that plugs into an outlet and supports a whole mess of wireless handsets without using up any additional phone jacks. Each of the handset has a charger base so you can plug it in anywhere. I have five or six handsets, not sure.

Basically I'm not handy so I replaced it with a Uniden multi-handset that's 5.8 GHz instead of 2.4 like the Siemen's (2.4 *might* mess with 802llb, I find that if the base is too close to my laptop the network connection drops occassionally).

Anyway, first person to ante up actual shipping takes it. Send me your address so I can get the actual shipping via US Post Office. I'm guessing around $15 since there's a lot of stuff.

Oh, also willing to trade for shipping, although frankly I'm not looking for a lot of stuff right now.

PM me with interest.

Eric

Nobody? This thing is really expensive, even without all the extra handsets. I'm sure it's fixable...most of the handsets are fine.

If you happen to live a driveable distance to Ellicott City, MD you can pick them up for nothing.

That sound you hear is me walking slowly with the box full of phones towards the trash bin (ok, really the electronics recycling at the local dump)...

Eric

I'm interested.  Do you have any pics of it?  

Even without pics, I'll take it(as long as shipping isn't crazily expensive)

My zipcode is 44216

You're #2 in line, shipping price pending. I used to have a guy at work to take all this stuff but he's moved on. Gotta love ex-military electronic techs. Anywho, I'll let you know.

Eric