IGNORED

FS: XBOX w/ 9 Games, 2 controllers, Racing Wheel, Hookups!!

vintagegamer89

Microsoft X-Box with 9 games, 2 controllers, a racing wheel, a memory card, a microphone set ( taped together, but works great ), and all of the hook-ups. The X-Box is the greatest game system on the market today. It offers extraordinary game graphics, game variety, and multi-player gaming. Your mind will be blown away by the picture, color, audio quality, and realness of the games available for this platform.

The games that come with the X-Box are some of the best games available on the market today. The games are: Counter-Strike ( needs to be cleaned or something of that nature, wont prompt up :? ), Rainbow Six 3, Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow, Sega GT, Jet Set Radio Future, and Project Gotham Racing 2. Sega GT and Jet Set Radio Future are not pictured, but are included in this lot.

Also included is the authentic feeling racing wheel. This wheel and pedal set offers the player a realistic feeling of them roaring down the streets and roads while still in the confides of their television screen. - There was slight fraying on some of the wires from my dog knawing on the cord, but it electrical taped it back up and it works great.

( ^^ This will be my Ebay description if it doesnt sell on here, so excuse the pleasentries and filler :D ^^ )

I'm asking $250 shipped for this lot. I am willing to drop in price, but not a whole bunch. If you have any questions PM me, or if you're interested PM me as well. Thanks for looking!!

- Sean

post-4415-1099451087_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1099451088_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1099451089_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1099451090_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1099451091_thumb.jpg