IGNORED

THE BIGGEST RARITY COLLECTION EVER!! LOTS OF RARITIES!

povlok1

I need to ad that I would need payment for these within a day or two. Many of these items are only being sold so I can pay for some arcade games I purchased:) tnks

:x

:D

If you get them it's okay, anyone else: "May your shit come alive and kiss you!" ©2004 Chris++ !

He did ask me first about the Starplex stuff but I can't pay for it right now. :(

I need to ad that I would need payment for these within a day or two. Many of these items are only being sold so I can pay for some arcade games I purchased:) tnks

If you get them it's okay, anyone else: "May your shit come alive and kiss you!" ©2004 Chris++ !

He did ask me first about the Starplex stuff but I can't pay for it right now. :(

LOL thanks bud You know if you ever wnant it later will work it out.

I was just funning CPU is a great guy I hope his BMX brings tons . I couldnt afford it so I had to start spending on other things to make me feal better :P

LOL thanks bud You know if you ever wnant it later will work it out.

I was just funning CPU is a great guy I hope his BMX brings tons . I couldnt afford it so I had to start spending on other things to make me feal better :P

WELCOME BACK HHWOLFMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did ask me first about the Starplex stuff but I can't pay for it right now.  :(

That makes 2 of us.

that makes three of us;) I want to ad,, normally I would not have a prob sitting on this stuff and waiting for payment,, but I really need the coin asap.. sorry folk.. otherwise many of these items I would be hangin on to

Is that game select still available?  I've bid on a couple on eBay in the low-to-mid 20's and lost, and the box doesn't really matter to me, but I'd pay $30 shipped if you're interested.

If you are talking about the game selex, you might want to offer more like 80-100. He told me he sold a loose one for 75.

That boxed one used to be mine, and I practically gave it to him. I would make a serious offer if he ever returns my pm :(