IGNORED

various stuff FS/T

The Sage of Sega

Trying to clear up my collection, so I made a quick list of stuff I'd like to sell or trade off. I've listed prices for everything and I'll accept Paypal, but trades are preferred :) (note that prices are not set in stone, so make an offer). There's an $8 minimum purchase since I don't want to have to send small little packages, and shipping is calculated based on distance from my location (Huntsville, Ontario) and preferred shipping method. Of course, shipping is waived on a trade :D . Please PM me to inquire about item availability or specific condition. Don't be scared to ask about pending stuff, since it may become available again. All games and systems are tested and in excellent working condition.

loose 2600 commons ($1 each unless otherwise noted)

Defender

Pac-Man

Space Invaders

E.T.

Missile Command

Atlantis (night scene) - $2

Combat x2 - $.50 each

SMS

Gangster Town (boxed, no manual) - $4

loose NES carts

Super Mario Bros. 3 - $2

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt x2 - $.50 each

Captain Comic - $14

Kid Niki - $4

Cobra Command - $4

Strider - $7

loose SNES carts

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - $6

Dreamcast

Web Browser 2.0 (complete except manual) - $5

NBA 2K1 (disc only) - $2

Phantasy Star Online (disc only) - $3

Dreamcast console (top part has been painted black by a rogue kid with a spray can. Screws are missing, top does not close properly, but hardware is intact and is an earlier model which plays CD-Rs.) - $14

PC

Full Throttle (all inserts, manual and original CD, later release) - $5

Darklight Conflict (all inserts and original CD) - $4

Alien vs. Predator (discs only) - $2

Gameboy

Pokemon Blue (loose) - $2 *PENDING*

Pokemon Yellow (loose) - $2 *PENDING*

purple Gameboy Color system (works, needs battery and screen covers) - $8

grey Gameboy Pocket (works, needs battery and screen covers) - $6 *PENDING*

C64

C64 computer (good condition, comes with power supply, box with Canadian slipcover and all necessary cables.) - $17 *PENDING*

C64-C computer (good condition, comes with power supply and all necessary cables.) - $12

1541 disk drive (good condition, comes with disk cable, manual and box) - $7 *PENDING*

Interest check: Squaresoft store display circa 2000-2001. Lenticular display approx. 1m high shows images of Final Fantasy 9 and The Bouncer when viewed at different angles. FF9 is shown as "now available", while The Bouncer was still unreleased at the time this display was manufactured (says "Available January 2001"). Bottom of display has "Pick A World, We'll Take You There" in large font. Display is approx. 2m high. Not too sure of a price for this one, so I just wanted to put it up to see what people would be willing to pay.

Will be adding more stuff as I find it, so check this list often :D .

Thanks,

Andrew