IGNORED

Pineapple 2000 (8 COPIES LEFT)

Radio F Software

Was the fact that you buy and sell games supposed to be kept a secret or something  :?

LOL

Actually, that reminds me, your store website is kind of messed up under Mozilla. :ponder:

Don't know why Mozilla does that. Seen it on HTML-ised eBay auctions as well.

As a web developer it is a pain in the rear end to have your latest .NET creation appear wonderfully well on IE6 but screw up badly on Mozilla - just as my latest web app is doing :x

• 2 months later...

I apologize for this huge bump (and my inactivity), but I have had several inquiries sent to my inbox about this game still, so, I am bumping this so others know it is STILL for sale. :)

Anyways... same price only I kinda have to start charging a bit extra for shipping, but it's a negligable price.

• 2 months later...

This topic rises from the dead (again). Right now, everyone who wanted a copy and has not paid yet, I am cancelling all reservations and putting the EIGHT REMAINING COPIES BACK on sale.

$21.50 for the game & manual print out including shipping, etc etc etc. Same as it's been since November... 8 left. :P

Also, how come I cannot edit the topic title anymore?