IGNORED

Cheap SD card

shep

if you got any 8 / 16 / 32 + meg sd cards you're not needing much anymore that are formatted and do work (and are virus free as well, they are essentially mini hard drives you know and viruses could be spread on some of those things).. and can spare the shipping for as well, i'd like to accept donations of for myself.

i have a couple of digital cameras that can use sd cards, and to be able to use the sd cards, even older ones, as auxilliary storage for some of my critical files on my main hd.. would be a boon. a real boon.

pm me if you can donate away. but be serious about it.

no, they're not going to be sold. i'm not a cruel man.

remind me to request the local wal-mart to have their photo machines scan the sd cards for viruses before downloading pictures , btw. just to be on the safe side.

Buy.com has great prices on new SD cards.  Also check Outpost.com.  The last one I bought was a Panasonic 256MB SD at Outpost for $15 after rebate.  I think Buy.com had 1G SD for something like $70 after rebate.

Eric

Buy.com has a 512 MB available for $27 after rebate and shipping is free.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...0495&dcaid=1688

Buy.com has great prices on new SD cards.  Also check Outpost.com.  The last one I bought was a Panasonic 256MB SD at Outpost for $15 after rebate.  I think Buy.com had 1G SD for something like $70 after rebate.

Eric

Buy.com has a 512 MB available for $27 after rebate and shipping is free.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10370495&dcaid=1688

I don't know about anyone else, but I never get my freaking rebates.

I don't know about anyone else, but I never get my freaking rebates.

I've only been stiffed on rebates once in recent memory, the free XBox arcade stick from Outpost.com well over a year ago now. I definitely got the rebate from the SD card from Outpost. Maybe they get swiped from your mail?

Eric

• 2 weeks later...