IGNORED

FS: Tons of Vintage Star Wars Figures with Picture

qixmaster

alright, i gotta get rid of these suckers. Not sure of all of their names so i took pictures of them. the 1st picture has figures that are $5 each, the 2nd has figures that are $4 each and the 3rd has figures that are $3 each.

The figures that are $3 each are in more played with condition then the others, or are just crappy figures in general (not necessarily the condition, just the character :) )

The figures that are $4 each may be more well known, but are in played with condition and aren't the best shape (i.e. c3po has loose joints and r2d2 has a bad label).

The figures that are $5 each are the more well known figures and are in generally good condition (no weapons, but some have clokes and what not).

so... here they are.

Please PM me what you want. I can only take paypal at this time, sorry :(

$5 Figures

5star.jpg

$4 Figures

4star.jpg

$3 Figures

3star.jpg

If you are interested in all of them make me an offer. I have an idea of whati want to get for these. Thanks!

-Josh

Wow! You've got a few characters that I never was able to get back then.

I'll have to find my box of vintage figures after church and remind myself which of your figures I am missing from my collection.

May I ask why you need to sell them soon?

Were this '97, you'd already been offered $65 for that Anakin, and another $30 for that Lando General - even without the cape. Like the dot com crash, the days of our star wars lives go on.  

Good prices tho', I hope you sell them off...

BTW, that Anakin is still a steal at $5

I remember that figure, it was a mail-away. Most of the good ones worth a dime were, anyway.

What happened, anyway? Glut of new stuff saturated the market?