IGNORED

In need a 7800 case

maddigor

Okay, I have received 3 PMs. Here is my offer. I have 3 used cases. I only have the screws for 2 of them. I will sell them for $6.50 each and that INCLUDES Parcel Post shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. I received PMs from members in the following order: maddigor, A2600, and Nall3K. So those 3 members get first dibs in the order they PM'ed me. All three cases are free of cracks and the silver strip is still firmly attached on all 3. All three have minor scratches and stains on the silver strip, so they are not mint. One of the three has the expansion port hole on the left side for the laser-disc expansion feature that was never developed and removed in later models. If you take one without screws I will sell it for $6.

So I need to here from those interested, are these terms acceptable, and do you want screws, and do prefer the one with the expansion port hole or not?

Regards,

Rob

IF I MAY: :D

(since I was second)

I'll take one with the screws!! 8)

(if you may give the best looking case to Matt, i'll take the second best and so on, I dont mind if I end up with the one with the side hole, all I want is a case with screws)

PM your address, for I can send money!

Okay, I have tenatively sold 2 of the 3 cases. the remaining case has the expansion port hole on the left side and it has the screws. The going price is $6.50. Member Nall3K has 1st dibs on the remaining case, but if anyone wants to get on a waiting list if he backs out, send me a PM.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...