IGNORED

I am thinking of selling my Video Game Systems !!!

sly

They are taking up a lot of room that I don't have. I don't want to list on Ebay because of shipping and listing costs. I don't have the time to list them all individually.

Here's a short list of what I have. I would love if someone would make a great offer and take the whole thing. Not sure if I am going to do this but the right offer may sway me.

I thought I would put this Ad out there to see who may be interested. Most are complete and working. This is a minimum amount if the + is there mostly likely there are more.

40+ Atari 2600

shit load of Power Supplies and Controllers

15 Nes Systems

5+ Commodores (64+128)

10+ Sega Genesis and Sega Master Systems

3+ 5200s

3+ 7800

6 Super Nintendos

3 Nintendo 64

Many Sega Games

500 Atari 2600 Common Carts

tons of NES Games 50+

3 TI's and many Boxed Games

First of all thanks to everyone who has emailed me with interest. :D

When I listed this I thought that I would get just one or two email, however, I have been flooded.

My Intent

I listed this with the idea that I was going to sell everything as a single lot and not go through the trouble of breaking up and selling of parts.

It is probably my fault that I didn't make that clearer in my first post. For now, I am going to wait to see if anyone may want the whole lot and make me an offer before I make a decision to start selling individually. :dunce:

Another point that was brought up was if everything is working. I tested all of the Atari 2600 systems with all but one or two that didn't work.

It may come down to the fact that I need to take more time with this lot to better document what's in there and test everything so that the buyer will know exactly what he/she is getting and that I might get the most $$$. A few people have said they don't know what to offer because I haven't provided this basic information. :dunce:

So I might have to postpone this until I have infact documented and tested everything. :sad: