IGNORED

Goofy Gosh, I'm Giddy

Cousin Vinnie

Well Al, I am REAL happy with the Klax game, but the Sentinel game is a little too weird, plus there is no sound at all until you get to the planet's "boss". This is kind of disturbing. Hey Euros, does the PAL version of Sentinel have audio?

Klax on the other hand is a great game except for the lack of quality sound. It really is a gem, and I'm glad I have it.

By the way, just got raped on ebay. Oh well, I hope to return the favor.

Cousin Vinnie

Mitch, you are genius. The left difficulty switch was the culprit. Why in heavens name would that have anything to do with the sound?

Yes, Al, that was the auction. Sentinel alone I thought would bring 20-25 dollars, Midnight Mutants another 10, and Crossbow in the box about 7. Everything else was basically junk I was trying to pawn off...hee hee. Well I missed what I thought I was gonna get by 20 bucks.

I was just trying to sell that collection to justify buying Klax and Sentinel to my wife...hee hee...

Good thing she's cool,

Cousin Vinnie www.bigfishusa.com

Sorry to have to say this, but Sentinel is piss easy to find if you're willing to look in European auctions. It's as common as muck and most Euro vendors will ship to the US. Problem solved. The high price for it is ridiculous personally...