IGNORED

Hozer carts for sale

I have the following Hozer carts for sale: Dake Mage, Fire Spinner, Alligator People, and Sabote ur. There is an issue with Sabote ur and it seems to crash. The price is $20 each and $5 for shipping no matter how many you buy. One of these games originally rolled on my TV. I slightly adjusted the vertical hold and now none of them roll on my TV. I can't remember which one rolled but I think it was Dark Mage.

SPECIAL: Buy all 4 and get them shipped to you for $60.

post-44-1101104266_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Is that how Hozer carts came when you ordered them? Those are crude labels.

many years ago (and i mean many!) that's how the carts came, and some even without labels.. but, there was no one else doing them way back when. most wanted the game, not for the labels!

Rick

Rick,

I understand. I thought that more recent Hozer carts had nice labels with the face and tongue symbol, so that makes sense that these were really early ones. Thanks.

RG

Later Hozer carts did have printed labels, though they were only ink-jet printed on what appeared to be plain copy paper. They were poorly cut as well. In still later years he laminated them before applying them, which almost resulted in pretty decent results. If anyone cares, I'll post a pic of my Hozer carts.

Hozer carts... many with labels!

The PC3 SCSIcide label was actually designed by me and printed on an expensive, dye-sublimation printer. They were hand-cut, though. Hozer made the carts and Joe applied the labels in the hotel room the night before :)

..Al

Yes, and the result is a considerably higher-quality looking label than pretty much all of the others.

Can you still get SCSIcide with the hard drive looking label anywhere?  That HD design looks really slick...

No, those were just done for PhillyClassic 3. I don't remember how many we made at the time, but those that weren't sold at the show were sold shortly thereafter. The only way to get one now is to buy one used.

..Al