IGNORED

Free 5200 Junk...Gone

Christophero Sly

*EDIT: GONE

I've got some miscellaneous 5200 junk laying around I want to get rid of. Nothing much, just a couple of games and an empty game box. It's all either in rough condition or too common to trade. I'm pretty sure all the games work.

If anybody wants this stuff, it's totally free, even shipping. The only condition is that you must accept total responsibility for all of it. If you get a disease or something from a stain, I won't be held responsible. Most of it should be fine. I just don't have time to deal with it.

First interested party to post in this thread gets it. Except Flojomojo. You already spoke for my 2600 junk. :D

I'll PM you for your address.

Sorry, no 7800 Junk. But I found some more loose 2600 games while cleaning up. I probably won't stick them in my trade box because I haven't been able to trade anything thats already in there. :sad:

I'll guess I'll give these 2600 carts away too, but I think I'll make some sort of simple contest out of it, so everyone who is interested has a chance.