IGNORED

Looking for boxed NES Deluxe Set

King Atari

Just as the title says, I'm looking for complete, boxed NES Deluxe Set (has large picture of ROB's head on the box). I want the box, styrofoam, system, controllers, zapper, ROB (complete), original two games (Duck Hunt & Gyromite), hookups, and manuals (it sounds like more than it really is). I can do paypal or money orders, but would prefer paypal. Pictures would be great, if possible. If anyone has one for sale, please PM me. Thanks.

Just to let you know the styrofoam is broken in a couple spots, but overall IMO everything is in very good condition.

As long as it's basically in one piece, that's fine. Looks good, I'll keep an eye on it, but I've seen boxed deluxe sets go high before, so we'll see. I almost rather just outright buy a boxed set, due to worrying about snipers (and I've found Nintendo fan boys to be some pretty diligent snipers).

BTW, is the top of the NES smooth or textured :) ?

The styrofoam is all in one piece, and the top is textured. I never knew there was a difference(not very observant) I had to go check a few of my other nes' to make sure. :roll:

I almost rather just outright buy a boxed set, due to worrying about snipers (and I've found Nintendo fan boys to be some pretty diligent snipers).

Want to buy it outright? Make me a fair offer, in this forum,(I'm not sure what this is worth.) If e1 agrees it is fair I will end my auction and sell it to you. You have first dibs, no matter what, as long as you don't try to lowball me. You can make your offer with or without shipping included. If you make it without, shipping will be actual to your address via your choice of usps. I can't offer ups, because we don't have one nearby.