IGNORED

GBA Multicart

yuppicide

Would anyone be interested in a 200 in 1 multicart or a 230 in 1 for Gameboy Advance?!

They contain four or five GBA games and the rest are classic NES games all on one cart, no repeats.

I think my friend paid $90 each for them if I remember correctly because last time I spoke to him he was going to sell them to me for $100 a piece.

PM me if interested.

Would anyone be interested in a 200 in 1 multicart or a 230 in 1 for Gameboy Advance?!

They contain four or five GBA games and the rest are classic NES games all on one cart, no repeats.  

I think my friend paid $90 each for them if I remember correctly because last time I spoke to him he was going to sell them to me for $100 a piece.

They are not worth that much. Your friend massively overpaid. Don't make the same mistake.

I've seen GBA multicart auctions go much much cheaper. And I agree they aren't worth that much to me and I wouldn't mind having one either.

32 in 1's for about 20$, $25 bin.

90 in 1's and 84 in 1's for about $35/40$ bin also hundred and something's go for about the same.

I don't know about the 2 hundred and something ones off hand.

I wonder if this will start happening with the DS  :?  

Si

I doubt it. I've been hearing from everyone who has one that it is a POS and not worth the price. A lot of people are anticipating the new Sony handheld which will in all likelihood blow the DS out of the water from what I understand.

I doubt it. I've been hearing from everyone who has one that it is a POS and not worth the price. A lot of people are anticipating the new Sony handheld which will in all lieklihood blow the DS out of the water from what I understand.  

wow !! :ponder:

I assumed (wrongly) that it was a success, and a pretty good machine.

I was even going to order an import one in the new year, maybe i wont bother now..

I think the GBA is an awesome bit of kit, and to be honest it fulfills my handheld requirements quite nicely for the time being, so maybe ill stick with that for now. :)

Si

I doubt it.  I've been hearing from everyone who has one that it is a POS and not worth the price.  A lot of people are anticipating the new Sony handheld which will in all likelihood blow the DS out of the water from what I understand.

Really? I'm surprised. The couple of folks I know who got it, LOVE it and have been raving about it. These are tech types though who will probably buy a PSP too. It should be interesting to see which they like better.

I was even going to order an import one in the new year, maybe i wont bother now..

I thought the same thing initially and was going to purchase one right after Ctristmas until I started hearing from friends who bought one that it is not even close to what they were expecting. I'm going to have a chance to try one out this Saturday. I'll reserve my own judgement until I have had a chance try it out myself.

I really like my GBA in the interim.

From what I understand, the second screen so far has been used as an alternate controller. Nintendo better outdo that if they hope to compete with the PSP.

No, you were right. It is a massive success, having sold over 1 and half million unit already. Whether certain people view it as a "POS" or not is not relevant. It's sold out virtually everywhere in the US and Japan and Nintendo is making machines as fast as they can to meet demand.

I've been hearing from everyone who has one that it is a POS and not worth the price.

Tell them to sell it on eBay to someone with taste.

What's the point of making a remark like that? I was writing about feedback I received from several sources. If someone isn't a rabid Nintendo fanboy who's so blinded by their glorious company that they can actually state a dislike for something, that is not a sign that they lack taste. You have now made my ignore list. Congratulations! :roll:

You have now made my ignore list. Congratulations!

Well, I think that's a bit harsh. Forget to add a ";)" and people get offended.

If you happen to read this, sorry.

Just quoting so sku_u can see this in case he seriously put you on his ignore list.

Personally I think it's a little early to pass judgement on the DS one way or another. I don't own one yet, but I probably will buy one when the price drops a bit.

-S

You have now made my ignore list. Congratulations!

Well, I think that's a bit harsh. Forget to add a ";)" and people get offended.

If you happen to read this, sorry.

In that case, disregard my pervious post. When dealing solely with words on a page, its easy to misunderstand what someone is trying to say.