IGNORED

Atari Lynx 2, pouch, sunvisor, power adapter and game batman

Dragonforce-Europe

Atari Lynx 2, pouch, sunvisor, power adapter and game batman plus the atari lynx manual.

I received the Lynx today in very good condition. but omg. this isnt a handheld for me. I got more satisfied with the tiger electronics game.com pocket pro light.

So i want to trade this. What is it worth it? i am more into sega :) But is it actually worth it to trade all of this for a sega nomad? (no games etc)

Ow. Dude, I know that the Lynx hasn't aged all that well, but saying that the game.com trumps it is just being mean!

Having said that, I must admit that I didn't keep either of my Lynx systems for very long after I'd purchased them. Desert Strike and Robotron both kick ass on the handheld, though. If you do decide to keep it, pick those up right away.

JR

Ow.  Dude, I know that the Lynx hasn't aged all that well, but saying that the game.com trumps it is just being mean!

Having said that, I must admit that I didn't keep either of my Lynx systems for very long after I'd purchased them.  Desert Strike and Robotron both kick ass on the handheld, though.  If you do decide to keep it, pick those up right away.

JR

i was showing at a size example. nothing more. pretty bad example actually.