IGNORED

DS game for sale MR.Driller Drill Spirits USA version

dojosky

hi there I got an extra DS game called MR.driller drill spirits in a trade since I already have one in my collection it is an excellent game and in excellent condition like new looks like just opened !!! .. I will sell it for $28 shipped PAYPAL accepted ... or trade for another DS games thanks !!

don

You only need one copy of the game to play multiplayer. I would buy it but I still owe my mom like $40 for buying me my DS system and Super Mario 64 DS and thats the only DS game I have so I cant do a trade either. :wink: But if you want you can check out my trade list at www.gameman15.bravehost.com and mabie you will see somthing else you would be willing to trade it for.

Man I wish I had the cash to buy that right now. Christmas has left me a little high and dry. I won't have any mony again until like new years. But I picked that game up and looked at it at Game stop and knew I needed. But hey maybe if you still have it in like 2 weeks I might be able to take it off your hands.