IGNORED

FS HP 3.0 Mega Pix digital Camera W/ LCD !!!!

BTHOTU

This is a very Nice Digital Camera, and in Like New, I have taken good care of it... it has all the software, and is easy to install. I got a Video Camera for X mas, and it takes digital Pics too :)

The model is a HP C8900A

I may have the box, but I would have to look for it... My girlfriend probably threw it away.

It also says HP photosmart 318 on it. it has a 2 X zoom, flash, and auto focus, and lets you pic different size pics, which all have great quality, the LCD is around 1.5 in.

Just reply here, or send a PM :)

Seems fishy.. I mean first you say it's the Photosmart 318 then you say it's not?!

HP has this funny way about them that for whatever reason causes them to have two model numbers for damn near everything they make. The Photosmart 318 is also HP model C8900A. Furthermore the 318 also had two different styles. This much isn't unusual; many companies release different versions (or type numbers) of the same model number. It's still the same model, but it may have cosmetic and/or functional differences from its predecessor.

Actually, it's a lot like cars...