IGNORED

Looking for...

AtariAger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In all seriousness, I'd consider trading mine depending on what you're offering (no, I don't expect River Patrol).  :grin:

LoL...I would have considered R.P., but once those little fonts show-up...that's it! They drive me CRAZY!!! :x

J/K- :P ...Watcha looking for... :ponder: ?

Click the want list in my sig.

I don't know if I have that Sears Basketball, I'd have to go through ALOT of carts!

As for the INT games...I haven't touched them in a coon's age! I know back in the day I had about 40 or so... :ponder: . They are all boxed and I know for sure I have Frogs & Flies and Armor Ambush...what color the labels are... :? . I'll give a looksie this weekend... :D !

Thanks...

-Tom :D

As for the INT games...I haven't touched them in a coon's age!

Sorry to go off topic, but what does this expression mean exactly ??

Si

Quick background of this term... :D :

Back in the day or maybe to this day, people hunt raccoons. There have been stories of crafty old raccoons that have lived for over 18+ years!!! Crafty=meaning that they eluded the hunters and their traps for years. These crafty old raccoons brought about the expression, "in a coon's age"! All in all...it means a long amount of time... :) .

Hope I explained it okay...Though I've never gone raccoon hunting before in my life...I read it in some novel or heard the expression in some movie a number of times... :D .

I still need the 2003 Holiday cart... :x :D :P !