IGNORED

Looking to buy SNES and a few games

Mr.FoodMonster

I'm intrested in getting back into the glory that is the SNES. I want a system, all the hookups and 2 controllers. It can be yellowing or not, as long as it works I dont mind. The few games I had in mind were

Super Mario

Mario All-Stars

Star Fox

Pilot Wings

Megaman X (any)

Top Gear 2

I'd like to buy the system at atleast a couple games from one person, unless someone has ALL of those games and would sell them. I was thinking in the $30-40 range, but I really have no idea if thats fair or not. Thanks!

-Ryan

Just a fair warning: While Mega Man X is dirt common and dirt cheap, X2 and X3 are NOT. X3 in particular I've seen go for $100 if it's complete, and in excess of $50 for just the cart.

You should add Mega Man 7 to your list, but it too can be pricey.

Just to let you know I sell the SNES system with a few common games 2 controllers and all original hookups for $50 and i cant get enough to keep them in stock. I have them right now and all of those games. The games are $5 or so each.All stars $15, Mega man X2 in stock for $35. It might be a bit out of your price range but if nothing pans out its an option.

I could probably do you a system for 50 bucks plus shipping, with all the hookups and 2 controllers, and a couple of the games you wanted. I believe I have super mario world and star fox at home. I'd have to check later when I get home. PM me if you're interested.

Just a fair warning: While Mega Man X is dirt common and dirt cheap, X2 and X3 are NOT. X3 in particular I've seen go for $100 if it's complete, and in excess of $50 for just the cart.

You should add Mega Man 7 to your list, but it too can be pricey.

Damn, I had a complete X3 that I just traded to a friend of mine. I knew it was expensive but not that expensive.