IGNORED

HSC Season 2 Week 1: Enduro

keilbaca

ive got to admit im not really enjoying this one.....

i can always get to day 4, and have go as close as 7 cars from being safe, but no matter how hard i try i cant get onto the elusive day 5, and of course its made worse by the fact that day 5 would give me a very nice points leap!

time after time i try, and get nowhere - i will be glad when this week is over!!

Okay who stole my Enduro cart? Last night I hooked up the 2600 in hopes beating my previous score. My Enduro cart is MIA. Admit it, one of you guys stole it, didn't you? ;)

-S

I took it and look what I did with it! ;)

So close, yet so far...

post-4191-1106172788_thumb.jpg

Well, the 1st place contest has been done for a while, looks like I get to pick next week's game. Don't worry, I'll make it interesting. Anyone up for a lil Custer's Revenge? hehehe j/k

Ok, refresh me on some rules. The winner each week gets to pick the next game?

And as to the bounties, is it a one time deal, or can multiple people claim the bounty?

Well, the 1st place contest has been done for a while, looks like I get to pick next week's game. Don't worry, I'll make it interesting. Anyone up for a lil Custer's Revenge? hehehe j/k

Ok, refresh me on some rules. The winner each week gets to pick the next game?

And as to the bounties, is it a one time deal, or can multiple people claim the bounty?

*points to link on first page* :ponder:

The winner is only for this week, being there is no member list yet. After this week, the member list will be of the positions of all the scores, then it will start as normal. But as I said, being there is no member list yet its just the winner this week.

Only one person can claim the bounty. Once it has been claimed, it gets terminated. Don't need someone losing all their points in one week because like 3 or 4 people got the bounty. Once its completed, its terminated immediately.

How exactly does the difficulty increase in this game? I get so focused that I can't tell exactly what has changed day-to-day. I'm pretty sure the other cars' speeds increase. Do their patterns change? Does the width of the track shrink? It feels like it does, but maybe the other cars spread out more???

Anyone picked this apart?

Everyone probably already knows this, but if you score more points the faster you go, then going really fast when it's relatively easy, in the first few days, or at least in day one, should earn you a few extra points. You might even be able to collect keilbaca's bounty.

post-2851-1106345925_thumb.jpg

How exactly does the difficulty increase in this game?  I get so focused that I can't tell exactly what has changed day-to-day.  I'm pretty sure the other cars' speeds increase.  Do their patterns change?  Does the width of the track shrink?  It feels like it does, but maybe the other cars spread out more???

Anyone picked this apart?

Everyone probably already knows this, but if you score more points the faster you go, then going really fast when it's relatively easy, in the first few days, or at least in day one, should earn you a few extra points.  You might even be able to collect keilbaca's bounty.

About day 7 or 8, they actually block the road completely. The only way I found out to get past it is to creep up on the farthest up car, wait till the closest car passes, brake so you can get past the center car, then go through the opening.

I was going about full gas the whole way and passed 300 cars just when it hit sunset ;)