IGNORED

HSC Season 2 Week 1: Enduro

keilbaca

I have Enduro, but my paddles are broken. :(  Guess I'll have to wait for the 2nd week of games to join.

Paddles? Enduro uses the joystick. :)

Really? Wow that's good to know. :) It's actually a moot point now as I just discovered that I no longer have Enduro. If not one thing it's another. Must have traded or sold it some time ago. My paddles have been broken for some time now and I never bothered to play any of my driving games, including Enduro. I figured all driving games used the paddles. I'll go by the local used game store on Monday and pick up Enduro. Thanks for the info. 8)

Just record your HSC scores to video tape and submit to TG for inclusion in the Record Books - unfort digital photos are too easy to forge

Welcome back Ze_ro!

Digital Cameras have a signature that you can verify from the original photo...

If interested in finding out more... dpchallenge.com hosts photography contests & often ask for the unedited photo to check for authenticity...

Just FYI...

I was just curious... I am not going to go out of my way to tape it on my hi8- trasnfer it to VHS & ship it, just for braggin rights... :)

Well, being sick plus playing a game for a long time without pausing gets to you. Unfortunately, it got to me just before I could get to Racer Raul's score.

Tell me about it man... This game is in serious need of hacking with a pause function (7800) foot pedals & paddles...

I can't tell you how many games I had to quit in day 6-9 because of the baby...

And that's the end of Enduro! I'm glad to see several people do much better than they would have without the HSC, and a massive amount of participation this time! As I said before, this is my final week of the HSC, so I will post the current scores of everyone, then I'm done. Thank you all for letting me do this, it has been a lot of fun, and I'm glad I could have kept something as great as this alive.