IGNORED

The 'OH MY GOD I NEED SOME FAST CASH!' sale!!!!

povlok1

Well, many of you have seen my auctions and sell-offs in the past,, once again I dragged ass and didn't list any ebay auctions last month and now find myself very tight for some extra cash. I just purchased a Galaxian coin op arcade as well as a 'secret-yet-to-be-announced-rareity' coin op and need the extra cash to pay for them. I would like to raise this money by tommorow morning so I can pick these machines up over the weekend, so ANYTHING in my atari collection is up for sale,, any reasonable offer accepted.. I am willing to drop prices lower than I ever have in the past so if ther is somthing you want, make an offer! I will just list some of the things that come to mind now,, I will update later tonight with pics if need be, I will be checking email and pm's on and off thru out the day,, feel free to call me at home if you want,, 219-324-3855, tnks, Jeff

Some of the things for sale;

Completly restored Heavy Sticker. MINT SHAPE, perfect in every way, console only.

Boxed Atari Light Gun. Mint shape, unused. box is like new as well

Atari 2600 Carrying Case, no box, mint shape

Atari Stunt Cycle in the box.. very clean, near mint, includes all packaging.

Atari Stunt Cycle Sears Version,, same as above but Sears version, includes a built in Pong game *(that was the advantage of the sears stunt cycle, free pong included)* VERY nice, near mint complete shape,, that includes box and packaging.

Columbia House 2600. RARE RARE RARE!! console. Comes with one columbia house controller, tv switch and power cable,, all columbia house! rare! these did not come with a box,, great shape, itsgottago!

Boxed Gemini System, very nice shape, flaps a little torn but system and rest of box is clean and complete

Boxed 5200 trackball,, near new, minty box

Jaguar CD, used, unboxed, works great, cheap!

Jaguar system, unboxed but complete

Jaguar Team Tap, unopened! cheap!

Boxed 'Atari Referbished' 4 switcher in original red box

Boxed 'Atari Referbished' 6 switcher in original red box

Boxed Atari "Promotianal Use Only" 4 swithcer in original red box

Several 'Hoozer' 2600 carts

HUGE CCE collection. If you are into CCE 2600 carts, I've got a huge collection Im thinking of liqudating. I would like to sell as a whole collection. I prob have about 80 of em?? all unique.

RomSCanner in mint box! these are nice, load 10 games into this unit, plug it into your 2600 and just press a button to switch between games.

I have two of these, one is brand new never used, the other is used but like new inside with a weathered box.

Wico 5200 joystick and cable adapter.. works PERFECT! centers perfect, locks work 100%. Like new, no box.

Boxed Sega Master System with gun. VERY nice shape! Sega's first system. Complete system, very clean. I also have about 30 games for this that I may consider selling as well.

Boxed NES system with Power Pad! Near complete

Nes Robo, near complete, no box cheap, make any offer!

Boxed Pong 2 system, NICE

Boxed Pong 1 system, telesystem (sears) version, very nice,, RARE, same as pong 1 with slight cosmetic changes.

Several boxed atari systems,, just ask for the model you want

Boxed 5200 system

Boxed Sega Genesis, I have several of these, all models..

Boxed Atari pinball

Magicard (repo board) with insturciton booklet

Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Masacur custom double ender, nice;)

starplex contorller, no box

Boxed Dreamcast system

Boxed Intelivision, no packing, nice box

Boxed Intelivision Computer Modual, nice nice nice box and packing

New Boxed 5200-2600 adapter, mint

Boxed 2600 trackball, like new, mint

Boxed Wireless 2600 Joystick,, near new!

Boxed 2600 'vadar' stick, NOS, mint box!

All sorts of boxed pong systems, just ask if you are a collector!

SNES system, no box, complete

Sony playstation complete no box

Coleco system, no box.

Tons of games, just ask,, all types, no real rareities left but lots of uncommons

32-1 multicart for 2600! brasilian I think,, boxed!

Boxed Joybord, fair shape..

and much much more,, here is a link to some pics I took a couple of months ago,, some of the items are already sold off,, and this is a small part of what I have so ASK if you dont see what you are looking for,, once again feel free to call, first come first serve;) tnks agian Jeff

http://www.atarigoods.com/updatedpics/

Just ADDED: I also have one Boxed 5200 Keypad and Joystick MINT IN BOX, BOX IS MINT!! very rare hard to find.. SALE!!! I was asking $120 on these, this is a must sell price.. $90! I dare you to find one cheaper;)

I was up at Jeff's this weekend, and saw most of the stuff that he's selling now - just wanted to vouch for both the quality of the merchandise, and the quality of the seller!

He's helped me out many a time, so I'm happy to put in a good word, in this, his time of finacial need...

(And Jeff, you KNOW what game I'm after... if things get too tight!)

What game might I ask?!

:DROOOOL: I can't wait to move to Hawaii and start on my game room like his!

I was up at Jeff's this weekend, and saw most of the stuff that he's selling now - just wanted to vouch for both the quality of the merchandise, and the quality of the seller!

He's helped me out many a time, so I'm happy to put in a good word, in this, his time of finacial need...

(And Jeff, you KNOW what game I'm after... if things get too tight!)

if you don't want it just say.. I sold it to ya cheap enough :P .. the unit was fixed five minutes after I received it, very easy fix.. was surprised to get it back. What you don't know is the last buyer after getting it let is sit for 2-3 months and when he went to use it it did not work even tho it was tested literally minutes before shipping. So, after fixing it, I decided to let it sit 3 (prob longer) months.. I assure you it works fine, Im not known for selling junk,, I've only had two things ever come back, this cd and a wico stick that didnt want to center right..

I did sell this as a 'scratch and dent'.. if it was clean it would of been twice that price;) Actually it looks ok, just the disc that the cd sits on has some chips in it (this was the problem, the original plastic 'shrunk' due to age and was rubbing against the cd motor casing causing the unit not to spin.. I chipped a bigger chip out of it,, work fine, I played it about a hour when it came out, let it sit overnight, than played it about 10 minutes the next day before shelving it;)