IGNORED

GONE: 3 CIB 2600 Games

A.J. Franzman

A thrift shop near me has these 2600 games CIB:

Video Chess (Atari)

Adventure (Sears)

Warlords (Sears)

Also, a pair of Atari paddle controllers in the box. Another pair loose.

I don't want any of these for myself, but if somebody else does please reply here or PM me. See link in my sig for what I want and make an offer - cash OK if no trade material. The game boxes are taped shut but I have bought 4 other boxed games from them and the tape came off just fine with help from a little De-Solv-It (Goo Gone clone), I'll take care of that for you. All of the boxes are in fair to good condition, with edge wear, minor crushing, small rips etc. The Warlords box is missing about 2 inches off one end of the top flap.

Edited by A.J. Franzman

• 1 month later...

Games listed above are still available, due to previously "interested" person who requested that I buy them, failing to follow through with trade.

3D Tic-Tac-Toe CIB and other common games (loose) available, see link in my sig. Of the boxed games, Video Chess is pic label, all others text.

post-6315-1111492396_thumb.jpg

post-6315-1111492397_thumb.jpg

A.J. Franzman wrote:

Not Recommended:

shining slade - At his request I bought 3 CIB games which I spotted at a thrift store but I didn't want. Over a period of 5 weeks I attempted to finalize a trade with little cooperation or communication from him, including a 2 week period of no replies at all. At the time I'm writing this it's been 9 days since my last PM to him, again with no reply. Meanwhile he has had time to sell several games that I said I wanted on eBay...

Umm, I realize that we did not finalize a deal. I'm truly sorry about that but I thought we were still in the process of doing it. I work extremely weird hours at work and cannot get on here sometimes for days. There are days where I'll work a 20 hr. shift, and the last thing I want to do is get on here to check on a few measly games. I do realize I asked you about these and was fully prepared to finalize a deal with you. I'm sorry that this is taking so long. I'm actually on the way out the door now for work as soon as I type this. All I ask is that you are patient and everything will be fine. I've never had a bad trade or deal on here. A couple of deals have fallen through for the same reason, because I could not get here to reply and the other person just thought I'd lost interest. But they did not throw me on a not recommended traders list either (that I know of anyway) If you still want to finalize the deal then PM me and we will work something out. I'll be back on tonight to check my PM's. Sometimes that is all I have time to do and cannot respond right away. I apologize to everyone this has happened to. I make good on my trades, I have many here that can vouch for me. I'm usually pretty prompt too. Oh yeah, As for the games on ebay, I did completely forget about contacting you in the first place about the initial trade because my PM got deleted about it. However only 1 of the games that you were interested sold, so I still have them. I await your PM and hope we can work this out. Thank you, Jeff

PS: I should also point out that your last PM to me was on 3/12 which has been more recent than what you posted above in Feb.