IGNORED

I am loving my new Jaguar!

dalton4life

BuzzTron-451 write:

...how could you forget CyberMorph? While not bad, it is a good poor man's Panzer Dragoon.

Well, I haven't got it.......That's why I forgot it.... The list is of what I own.

Too bad.

I want to get someday at least:

Pitfall,

Super Burnout,

And maybe all....

I already ordered Bubsy, So I'm having quite a list right now, at least for a few days of owning a jaguar.

• 3 weeks later...
To Htbaa:  Heerenveen? It's not that far away from Overijssel

That's true.

And now you said that you are Fries, maybe the American and English people think you are some kind of "eatable"?

Hmm, I haven't thought about that yet :D. Mostly, when they translate it it will be Frysian. So call me a Frysian :). I do not like to be called a Dutchman. Also, if people think that Dutch is a hard to learn langauge then I guess learning Fries/Frysian is a total hell for foreigners ;).

I don't know what you guys experiences are, but when I tell someone here in Holland that I have an Atari Jaguar, they don't know exactly what I am talking about, most of them never heard of this game system

I have only met 1 or 2 guys that actually knew what it was. I haven't met anyone else who knows about it. Some people remember the name and tell me the console is dead, yeah right, whatever :twisted:

I did buy today an Jaguar too! I'm fond of it already,

I got the games:

Checkered Flag

Doom

Dragon The Bruce Lee Story

Kasumi Ninja

NBA Jam

Pinball

Power Drive Rally

Rayman

Tempest

Val d'Isère Skiing and Snowboarding

I like rayman!!!

...how could you forget CyberMorph? While not bad, it is a good poor man's Panzer Dragoon.

I've heard this as a comparison once before, exactly' "poor man's Panzer Dragoon" but I just really don't see ANY similairities in them at all. I've played both games many times and own both a Jag an Saturn and these games, but I never once thought they were a like at all. One is a "track shooter" with a completely different story line and the other is a "free-roaming" seek objective/shooter. The only similairity IS that they are both shooters, but you may as well be comparing Raiden to Cybermorph on merely the basis of both being "shooters."

Why do YOU think that Cybermorph should be called a "poor man's Panzer Dragoon?" I not suggesting that Cybermorph couldn't be considered the "poor man's" version of SOMETHING, just that Panzer Dragoon would be close to the LAST thing I compare with Cybermorph... :?

Too tell the truth, I can't think of ANYTHING to compare Cybermorph with except the Jaguar's own BATTLEMORPH. CM certainly IS a "poor man's" BM!

I have heard Starfox compared with it before, but I wouldn't do that either. They are all 3D shooters, but that's the only thing...