IGNORED

FOR SALE: 323 Different NES Games and a Top Loader

64squares

On eBay I have a 100 percent feedback rating, and I'm on the recommended trading lists both here and Digital Press. I package things extremely carefully and I ship very quickly as well. Here is the link to my web site where you can find all the games and the Top Loader:

http://home.comcast.net/~game-bay/store.html

I closed my eBay store because the fees were just too much. Please let me know what you think of the web site.

Here is a picture of the Top Loader package I have for sale:

nintop1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

With all the work that I put in to them, and considering the quality, I think it's a very fair price (I even offer refunds if the buyer isn't completely satisfied). I honestly do spend 2 hours restoring each one. That one does include Contra as well which usually sells for $12-$15 on its own.

I want a bunch of NES games, but dont have the moolah right now. I might be able to afford it in a couple weeks.

Well, I can definitely empathize with you. Recently I bought some CommaVid games so I'm Atari rich and cash poor. :D I'm updating the list daily and I will be adding more games too, so do check back. Thanks!

Michael