IGNORED

Need to move! Must sell! Atari gams for sale!

keilbaca

Hey all,

Well, I need some cash so I can get some necessity stuff once I get to Texas! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Now time to sell some of the good stuff. If this doesn't bring enough cash, I will sell my 8 and 9 rarity atari games. Everything has pics below. All prices do not include shipping.

First off, we have 5 wonderswan games, all games are sealed. Games with "Recycled" have been resealed by the store. Also included is a box and system wonderswan! Pic below, asking $60 (10 per game and system). Sold!

Now, we have several Virtual boy games. VTeteris, Vertical Force, and it looks to be a Bomberman puzzle game. All are Japanese, and will work on American systems. PM with offer. VTetris Sold!

Next up, we have PAL SMS games. All complete. Olympic Gold, Hang on, Champions of Europe, and Wonder boy in Monster land. Asking $10 EA.

Now, we have a complete japanese Neo Geo Pocket. PM for offers.

PS2 games wooooooo! All are japanese. For sale is: Street Fighter EX3, DOA2 Hardcore, Gran Turismo 4 Prologue, and Soul Calibur 2. All disks are in great condition, maybe a scratch or two. All work flawlessly. Also in the lineup is Guitar Freaks 4th Mix and Drummania 3rd mix. But that's not all! It comes with the Guitar and Drum set! Paid $30 for each, asking $45 for the set of GF4 DM3, Guitar and Drum, and asking $20 ea for the other games. GF4/DM3 set SOLD!

Lunar SSSC And Guide! Asking $50 for this beauty, plays great, one of the few RPG's I actually liked. Comes complete, including mint conditon map, mint condition book, the box is in good condition but wear on it, the case has a few scuffs on it but that can be replaced, and all 4 disks work great, are in great condition.

GBA SP! Japanese! Will work with american games, comes complete with charger, box, manual, I still have the recipt when I bought the thing. Works great, the top is scuffed up a bit due to travel, and the screen has two small scratches. Asking $45 for it. Sold!

Well, here they are the Atari rares I'm willing to sell. No games have a set price, PM me for an offer of the games. All games are NTSC. Here's the pictures:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/keilbaca/Fronts.JPG

http://premium1.uploadit.org/keilbaca/Ends.JPG

SW Sold!

CC Sold!

X-Man Sold!!

TCM Sold!!

post-4191-1109883527_thumb.jpg

post-4191-1109883528_thumb.jpg

post-4191-1109883529_thumb.jpg

Got some info. Called around, turns out they gave me bad info, the flight is for free. However, I really could use this cash when I get to texas, for a car, at least a clunker, for example. So, these are still for sale, and possibly my Atari rares.

Hey all... Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't been able to get a chance to send out the packages. The packages are ready to go, its just work.. I work Tues-Sat. Well, thats when the window is open. Also, the window is open from 9 am to 4 pm. I work from 7 am to 4 30 pm. I would go during lunch to get the games out, but that's just the problem. We're always too damn busy to take a lunch break... I promise I'm trying to get these out as soon as I can...

Little update.

Moving took much longer than expected, the guys came way late, so the packages will be off tomorrow. I know that, because today is my last day of work. No more stuff is for sale, as its all on its way to TX. I'll post here when I get all the packages off (which will be tomorrow). I appologize for the big delay, if I could get off the packages sooner I would...

Just an update:

All your packagaes have been shipped, and I am just about outprocessed from here. I'll be in Texas on saturday. None of the stuff is for sale anymore, because its all packed up and on its way to Randolph ;)