IGNORED

Mega Man 5 Manual....

Breakpack

Ok i found one after looking hard in storage boxes. I think i have had it since Philly in a box. I want $4 plus a little shipping. Box is not bad but judge for yourself. If you are looking for anything for any system let me know and will save you some money in shipping. Just PM me back

Jason

PM sent!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Here's some friendly advice, bumping everyday is gonna just piss people off.  try bumping once a week or every other week and keep your eye on other places too.  Also try checking here over at DP:http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27373

That thread makes my eyes bleed. I don't see the big deal with daily bumps, better than the people starting multiple threads to sell crap & ebayers posting their FAs every week. I'd rather see a thread like this stay at top over some other junk that gets posted.

neo-geo.com has a rule in effect that states 1 bumpage every 24 hours. Of course there every time a friend has goods up, 3-4 others will bump for him to say how good a deal he has or what mad props he deserves.

Use to be on DP at least, people would come in an edit their posts, and they automatically went back up to top. Some people were editing it to the top 3-4 times a day, it can get old. But a once a day thing ain't too bad.

I know the last few times I've posted WTBs on DP it's pushed off the top page in day or so, not long at all. If you keep track of the views it gets once it's off the top page, you'd think a once a week bump is too far apart. might as well not even keep one at all if it's not bumped. No one goes back more than a couple pages unless they are really bored, or happen to be searching, assuming the search function works.

PS I think Kaine needs a huggg!