IGNORED

Looking for a Starpath/Arcadia Supercharger...

King_Salamon

Anybody have a Starpath/Arcadia Supercharger for sale? I recently received a great little CD - Stella Gets a New Brain - which was COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED! Unfortunately I don't have a Supercharger to enjoy this with. I do have the CD Player though so I think all I need is the Supercharger. (If I'm wrong please let me know what I need to enjoy this CD!)

I only want the Supercharger and hopefully at a good price! :) No box and no instructions is fine with me! Thanks!

Sorry I don't have a Supercharger available but here's instuctions for you eric:

The SuperCharger is really easy to use. Check out his FAQ

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698/cy...rpunks/faq.html

But basically you put the original cassetes in a tape player, connect the audio plug from the supercharger to the audio-out connector of the tape player, put the supercharger into the VCS, turn on the VCS, you'll see a "Press Play" message. press play on the cassette player and the game should load up for you. You might want to make sure the volume is up on the tape player.

You can also connect the supercharger to your computer's sound card (audio-out connector), a laptop, or even a portable CD player and play .Wav files that will load up a lot of 2k and 4k Atari games including the original supercharger games. There's a utility out there that converts Atari roms/bins into wav files, it's called MakeWav

http://members.cox.net/rcolbert/