IGNORED

Games, Consoles, & Controllers for sale

Jacob

Here's some stuff I have that you may need. Some of this stuff has been listed before without much luck so what doesn't go this time goes in the trash.

CARTS:

ATARI 2600

Space Invaders - text label

Keystone Kapers

Journey Escape

Berzerk - no end label

Seaquest

Mega Force

Golf - text label - no end label

Robot Tank

Dark Cavern

Starmaster

Megamania w/Box

Asteroids

Kangaroo

Star Fox

Solaris - PAL

Real Sports Volleyball

Combat - Texyt Label w/box

Comando

Defender

Asteroids

Ms. Pac-Man

Colecovision:

Venture

Ladybug

Donkey Kong Junior

Blackjack/Poker

Mouse Trap

Zaxxon

Cosmic Avenger

SMS:

Hang-on/Safari Hunt

Galaxian

NES

Road Runner

Solar Jetman

SNES

Super Star Wars

Misc Controllers ECT:

set of gemini paddles

2 5200 sticks (taiwan style - revision circuit unknown) buttons don't always work - cosmetically perfect with plastic still on atari logo - good for those who can repair or replace parts/circuits

2 wico command control joysticks - NES

mini gemstik

2 archer joysticks 2 buttons on grip w/auto fire

NES advantage joystick

2 Discwasher Pointmaster joystick

Consoles:

7800 - console only, a little beat up on logo area, but otherwise works fine (72R4BR A1 86 5372470)

- I found a third party power supply that has the right connector & works fine to power the console but is not an exact voltage match (12v 600mA) I will include it with this console , but be aware that this is NOT the original atari power supply.

7800 - console only, someone (not me) attempted to mod the power input jack so a set of wires is soldered to the power leads. sold as is, this model has the expansion port (72R4BR A1 76 5797523) ON HOLD

Colecovision - complete with controllers, original RF switcbox, & power supply. Perfect working order

Colecovision - complete with controllers, original RF switcbox, & power supply. This one however shows the typical signs of the power switch needing a thorough cleaning. (letters are jumbled - green screen on occassion) sold as is

Colecovision expansion module (for atari 2600 games)

Jacob

Here's some stuff I have that you may need. Some of this stuff has been listed before without much luck so what doesn't go this time goes in the trash.  

Well if your just going to trash it,why not give it away for the price of shipping?Pretty lame to threaten to trash it!

:x :( :P

QUOTE("diggs130

[/quote)

Well if your just going to trash it,why not give it away for the price of shipping?Pretty lame to threaten to trash it!

:x  :(  :P

Didn't think I was going to offend so many with the "Threat of the Trash bin"

Basically anyone who has ordered from me before has known I throw in lots of free carts, in fact I've often been turned down on my offers of free stuff.

I actually was planning on letting a lot of it go for just shipping, I was just waiting for some shows of interest, instead the only replies i've gotten were of how "Lame" I was being for "Threatening" to throw it all away.

Once again I apologise for offending anyone.

You didn't offend me but we're just low on cash right now, since the person befre said something about being sure someone would take it for the cost of shipping, figured I'd put a bid in befroe someone else *grin*. :wink: You definitley have an item or two I'd be interested in, just would have to wait for the "better half" to take a look anyway. 8)

QUOTE("diggs130  

[/quote)

Jacob wrote:

Basically anyone who has ordered from me before has known I throw in lots of free carts, in fact I've often been turned down on my offers of free stuff.

I actually was planning on letting a lot of it go for just shipping, I was just waiting for some shows of interest, instead the only replies i've gotten were of how "Lame" I was being for "Threatening" to throw it all away.

Sorry if my post offended you,no offense meant :) I was just pointing out the obvious that instead of trashing it give it away for the shipping cost (whatever may be left after your sale):D

One persons trash is anothers treasure!

Wish you well on your sales :)

QUOTE("diggs130  

[/quote)

Jacob wrote:

Sorry if my post offended you,no offense meant :) I was just pointing out the obvious that instead of trashing it give it away for the shipping cost (whatever may be left after your sale):D

One persons trash is anothers treasure!

Wish you well on your sales :)