--------------------

Looney Toons Hotel:

No label on cart. Unreleased.

$175

lth1.JPG

lth2.JPG

--------------------

Space Dungeon:

No label on cart. This game was released but has a following for it's dual joystick action.

Eproms with one with a sticker 'Space Dungeon'

$75

spacedung1.JPG

spacedung2.JPG

---------------------

I haven't got a 5200 setup to test these, but I will guarantee that they function (as in start up) fine. None are dumped AFAIK, and they could be works in progress or finished versions.

Is Space Dungeon different from the released version?

Unfortunately I don't have a 5200 to check it on available to me right now. Do you want me to mail it to you for dumpage and checking? OF COURSE, if you wanted to buy it if it's different, it would be better, but either way, it's just sitting here, along with 4 or 5 others that may go to market in the next month.

I have like 40 5200 eprom carts in my personal collection that I need dumped. Some time I need to get your help doing that.

ian

Is Space Dungeon different from the released version?

Unfortunately I don't have a 5200 to check it on available to me right now. Do you want me to mail it to you for dumpage and checking? OF COURSE, if you wanted to buy it if it's different, it would be better, but either way, it's just sitting here, along with 4 or 5 others that may go to market in the next month.

I have like 40 5200 eprom carts in my personal collection that I need dumped. Some time I need to get your help doing that.

ian

Are any of these 40 5200 eproms different than what has been dumped by others?

Allan

I'm willing to dump whatever 5200 prototypes you have that need dumping. You never know when you're going to run into a different version. Those protos without dates are a pain, because you never know what you're going to get.

Tempest

Are any of these 40 5200 eproms different than what has been dumped by others?

Allan

I'm dying to find out. I would like to dump them all, both for my safe keeping and for Tempest to see if there is anything interesting. Odds are, there will be something interesting in the bunch. It's just that if you have to open that many carts and pull that many chips, it could take a long while- 40 boards x 4 chips apiece- we're talking 160 chips to dump- unless there's a way to dump them which would allow the eproms to be reburned or replaced if bit rot were to take it's toll.

There are certainly no undiscovered titles in there, but there are a few really tough lab loaners, like AE. They are my collection, thank you very much.

ian

'm dying to find out. I would like to dump them all, both for my safe keeping and for Tempest to see if there is anything interesting. Odds are, there will be something interesting in the bunch. It's just that if you have to open that many carts and pull that many chips, it could take a long while- 40 boards x 4 chips apiece- we're talking 160 chips to dump- unless there's a way to dump them which would allow the eproms to be reburned or replaced if bit rot were to take it's toll.

It's not too bad once you've got the knack of quickly opening 5200 carts, a good chip puller, and a good device programmer / reader. You could do it in a few hours on a lazy afternoon. If you have someone to help it goes even more quickly. :)

..Al