beelzebub3x2

:roll:

hey i have 3 prototypes for the 5200 and 1 preprodution for the 2600'

r s baseball

super pacman

tempest

2600 socerer's apprentice , it seems finished

5200 prototype's are

rs baseball , doesn't seem to be finished , on the regualr one it has a option for voice , the proto does not

the other 2 are super pacman and the fabled tempest

i know that there has been only a handful of these to turn up ,

they all seem to work fine , i cannot say for sure if they are finished , as i have never played or seen then before , played that is , i suppose with them being prototypes, they may never have been finished , hence the reason they are prototype's , sorry for the rambling

honestly these are only being placed out to the market , because here about a week ago i got chance to get magicard , the price tag $$$$ is a little to much for me , so here comes the prototype's

any offer will be considered , i want around $ 150-$250 for the 3 , tempest will be left to the best offer , as this is considered a holy grail among us , i think a good offer will have to be placed before it departs my company

soory for saying the games twice , just making sure that the people who view this know which games it is

this is my first time on atariage forums , so sorry if i'm a little rusty

about the pictures , my camera is dead , i had to use the one's left in my pc

i do not have picture for the 2600 socerer's appretice

but it has the loaner cart sticker on it

the inside on all are on atari eprom boards , i not to tech with the insides of the games , i can't make my own homebrew , i would be afraid i would blow something up , i know that can't happen , but that is my luck

you can reach me at

eenix01@student.sullivan.edu

hope you enjoy thankxx for looking

thankxx a million

hey on the picture , i'm not a 100% how to mark them but the eproms are for the 3 games as follows

tempest first , front and back

rs baseball , game shot , inside

super pacman , front back thankxx let me know if i can answer any questions or whatnot thankxx

post-6587-1111113345_thumb.jpg

post-6587-1111113346_thumb.jpg

post-6587-1111113347.jpg

post-6587-1111113348.jpg

post-6587-1111113349_thumb.jpg

tempest will be left to the best offer , as this is considered a holy grail among us , i think a good offer will have to be placed before it departs my company

Is this prototype any different from the one that's already been dumped? How close to complete is it?

hey i guess the super pacman and the tempest are not real prototype's if not sorry , like i said i don't know everything about these games , rather the inside , eproms and whatnot

thankxx for everyone's help

does any one have a picture of a real super pacman and/ or tempest if so please send 1 to me if you can

i have a friend who has a super pacman with the actual label , it has pacman , both the super pacman and the tempest , are stored in regualr 5200 shells , i'm not sure but i would venture to say not all of the prototype's have actual labels , but than a again you never know thankxx

Wait...I don't see inverters for either the ones on the production boards. So that would mean they have actual ROMs on them. But Super Pac and Tempest didn't ever have real production ROMs made up did they? If that were the case, then Tempest would be a lot more playable than it is...

Why is the baseball proto pic so much smaller than the rest? And I also find it odd that the wording for the super pac and tempest protos aren't visible, unless there isn't anything written on it?

Skully said to Mulder:

"I want to believe..."

Wait...I don't see inverters for either the ones on the production boards. So that would mean they have actual ROMs on them. But Super Pac and Tempest didn't ever have real production ROMs made up did they? If that were the case, then Tempest would be a lot more playable than it is...

I'm sure they are EPROMs, I don't see any reason why someone would put a sticker on a chip like that without writing anything on the label unless they just wanted to protect the EPROM window from light. I can't speak as to why there are no additional parts visible, except for the cap.

Why is the baseball proto pic so much smaller than the rest? And I also find it odd that the wording for the super pac and tempest protos aren't visible, unless there isn't anything written on it?

Skully said to Mulder:

"I want to believe..."

That and the watermark on the baseball cart (which is also a different size, wiht a different background), which suggests it came from an eBay auction. Beelzebub3x2 -- are these all your pictures?

..Al

Maybe he doesn't own a camera, or he's lazy. Or maybe he still doesn't have all in his possession.

Maybe he's making reproductions and trying to pass them off as real prototypes. Take this one with a grain of salt until he produces high quality pictures of his own. His email's at Sullivan University. What kind of college student has thousands of dollars to blow on videogames? :ponder:

This is him here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8169801913&rd=1

Ive never dealt with him but I did contact him about this auction and he did end it for the error at that time.He does have great feedback on ebay so why rip on him so hard!!!!

And this is the auction he most likely recieved the game above from

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8161910999

Everbody can mess up!!!!

Myself I would'nt no a proto from crap!thats what the xperts from here are for :) Not that im in the market (YET)

beelzebub3x2 sorry to say it seems like you need to watch were your money is goin on some items as there not worth what your payin' :(

Welcome to Atariage home of the doubters and knowers :D Stick around as its a great way to learn!!!

Maybe he doesn't own a camera, or he's lazy. Or maybe he still doesn't have all in his possession.

Maybe he's making reproductions and trying to pass them off as real prototypes. Take this one with a grain of salt until he produces high quality pictures of his own. His email's at Sullivan University. What kind of college student has thousands of dollars to blow on videogames? :ponder:

I can verify he does (or did) have these items.

Here is a copy of the email explaining what I knew about them at the time

I sold them.

Hi

How did you know I have 5200 Tempest ?

It is somewhat of a curiosity as it is on an EPROM but the board looks like a normal

production 5200 board and there is no inverter, which makes it rather unusual the

EPROM is soldered to the board but it looks like it was done very professionally as

it is a very clean job. The game itself looks to be the same version that has been

around for a while (no collision detection) so you don't die.

Not sure what to ask as I don't know if it is something that came from the lab or just

a home hack but the fact it does not have an inverter makes it very unusual BTW I also

have Super Pac-Man that I got at the same time and its pretty much the same deal no inverter

Anyway it did not come with a case but I did put it into an extra one I had.

I guess I could sell it for xx.00 as I am sure its worth that much even if it was a hack,

the fact it works without the inverter is really a curiosity and could be worth more to

someone who wanted to make copies and would not need to incorporate the inverters.

I have some scans of the board I could send if you would like to see it just let me know.

HEY , SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU , I GUESS ALL OF YOU

1, FIRST TO ANSWER THE GUESTION ABOUT ME MAKING THEM , FND , IS WHO I BOUGHT THEM FROM THE PICTURES FOR THEM ARE ONE'S I GOT FROM HIM

MY CAMERA IS DEAD , SO YES I HAD TO REUSE THEM

2, THE BASEBALL PIC THAT IS SO SMALL I DON'T KNOW , I'M NOT TO GOOD WITH THE PC , SO I LEFT IT ALONE

3 , YES I AM A FULL TIME COLLEGE STUDENT , ALSO A SINGLE FATHER , BUT UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE I TURNED MY MONEY IT TO PROFIT , I HAVE NI ITNETIONS OF BEING CONTENT WITH JUST LIVING DAY TO DAY OR RATHER PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK

I HOPE THAT ANSWER HOW I CAN SPEND MORE MONEY A MONTH ON MY COLLECTION THAT MOST OF YOU MAKE A MONTH , SORRY BUT NOt ALL OF US HAS MADE BAD MISTAKES WITH THERE TIME ON EARTH

TO DIGGS 130 , THANK YOU I HAVE LEARNED IT EASIER TO RIP SOMEONE , WELL CONSIDERED THAT THEY NEVER ACTUALLY SEE THE PERSON THEY ARE RIPPIJG

THE BMX AIRMASTER WAS A MISTAKE ON MY PART , AS SOON AS I CAUGHT THE MISTAKE THE AUCTION WAS ENDED , THE BMX I HAVE WAS NOT GOT OFF OF EBAY I BOUGHT IT FROM A FRIEND , I HAVE GOT 2,3 AIRMASTER FROM , EBAY THE LINK THAT SOMEONE HAS I LOST THAT AUCTION , IT WAS IN PAL ,,

SO SORRY FOR WATIJNG YOUR TIME , I HAD THOUG IT THEY WRE REAL OR FAKE FOR THAT MATTER SOMEONE COULD HELP

THANKXX FOR THAT

I guess the ITNET is new in kentucky? :P

Don't take things so seriously dude. People like to think out loud here. But resellers are somewhat frowned upon. I think before one would start in reselling, that one should at least have a very vast knowledge in what it is they are planning on reselling. You should have any & all systems onhand & hooked up to test & confirm games still work. And just have a good idea already, in what things are really worth. Before you start jumping into auctions & side deals with people & geting taken. Or overpaying on things, that aren't going to fetch much more than what you have invested in yourself.

You've done really well on a few items, that O2 collection you bought with Power Lords, was a fair price really, but you got easily double what a complete Power Lords is worth when you sold it. That takes someone gullible or just very impatient to bid that high. But congrats to you in getting that for it!

Alot of what you've bought though, have been average selling prices themselves, so for you to honestly make a prfit in reselling you must sell for more than the standard going rate, and that doesn't happen often. So you will list & relist items hoping to get a buyer, and continue to loose money in ebay fees doing so.

Unless you snap up good BINs by F5ing all day, or by doing evil side deals(also frowned upon around here) you're gonna have a hard time making a good bus out of what it is you're doing.

But If no one else who was watching FNDs auctions was willing to bid more than you then, what makes you think the same people are willing to pay twice as much now?

hey a couple of things

yes the internet just here in kentucky last week

ya know us hillbillies , dumband stinky that wouyld be the cow poo on are feet

to video game addict

thank you for the comments

as far as it goes , yes on the proto and reproduction i agree some one should have vast knowledge of the subject or be able to have people who do know the differnce to help you either way for the 3 prototype's and the socerer's apprentice i paid a whopping total of $205 , for all 4 , so at the very least i have 2 true proto , the baseball and a pre release and 2 fakes

only in life will you learn by your mistakes

honestly for me $ 200 is sh#t , i wate that week on my son's toys

well to whom ever thank you

honestly for me $ 200 is sh#t , i wate that week on my son's toys  

well to whom ever thank you

Then why were you even bothering to sell them for a 100% profit for about that much? :ponder:

Some of us here have money, some of us don't. The one thing we all have in common is that we don't throw our money at overpriced items unless it's something we really need and want for our collections.

only in life will you learn by your mistakes

Too late when your dead?

Anyhoo..

Can you explain this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8160087103&rd=1

I'm confused as to what it actually included with the Game Gear, you've listed the names of 6 games but it says 8 are included. One of the games can't be correct either... unless you have another proto.. ;)

hey about reselling them

my thing is what i pay for something and what someone else is willing to pay is 2 differnt things

kinda like this i buy a nes world champ at a flea market the person i buy it from says $15 and he feels he got whatever he put in to

i turn around and sell it on ebay for $ 1000, at the lowest , in my mind that is profit , i know some of the hippies out there are like brother you split the money with or soem horse poo along those lines , hell no there is a such thing as getting a good deal and amking a profit off of that ,

to the cat who asked about the game gear , honestly i didn't even catch that , thank you and yes by the way the 2 other games are protoype's i make in my basement

whatever ,

i put this on here for the sole purpose of getting rid of them

if they asre not 100% fine i can live with that

i paid a fair price for them

so i guess i shoild only sell for say $2 more than what i got for them , hell no

everyone has is or have been on this website , i would venture to say that either bought or been ebay , most sellers pay the cheapest for something in hopes to make a huge or even a little profit that is the name of the game

is it not ,. i'm not saying rip someone off , but honestly i think if you ha d achance to get a rare game for cheap your a fool for saying to the person hey this is really wirht $100 , so instead of giving the $20 we agreed upon here is $ 65 , whatever to whom it may concern that is foolish

more than anything back to the point about ebay

what 2-3 weeks ago there was sealed megaman 1 ,it went for over $600

there is no way the seller for it paid more than a hundred i guess he shopuld have stopped the auction after $125 , so as not to offend any one

get real there whole is money driven ,. even hippies have to have money

sorry but that is the truth

as far any thing

to all the people how have had postive things to say

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

TO THE PEOPLE HOW HAD NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY

WHATEVER , IT IS EASY TO RIP SOMEONE THROUGH A COMPUTER IS IT NOT

WHATEVER TO ATARIAGE AND THE REAL DIE HARD COLLECTORS KEEP YOUR HAED'S UP AND CONTINUE THE GREAT WORK

THE VIDEO GAME WORLD NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU