IGNORED

Ferris' NEO-GEO AES GOLD JAP CONSOLE - Needs a Good Home!

Ferris

x x x EDIT : This system has been SOLD, however I currently have ANOTHER Neo-Geo AES Gold system for sale in identical condition. Please scroll down for more information. x x x

NEO-GEO Advanced Entertainment System Gold Japanese Console

Looking for a good home!!!

I finally came to the conclusion that I have too many NEO-GEO consoles and need to clean house. This is a really nice Neo-Geo AES home console and plays all Neo-Geo AES cartridges from the United States, Europe and Japan. I believe it is the Japanese version. The console is in good condition with minimal wear. I disassembled the system myself and detailed the entire console, there is not a spec of dust on this unit, it's so clean you could eat your lunch off of it. :-) This system comes with a modern Neo-Geo joystick that has only been used about 10 times, along with Samurai Spirits Japanese AES cartridge (better known as Samurai Showdown in the US) in case with good artwork. The cartridge label and game instructions are literally mint. System also includes power supply and brand new A/V hookups that let you plug the Neo-Geo into any modern video display.

This is a totally decent example of the Neo-Geo AES and I'd like to find a good home for it. I think asking $299 / or best offer is reasonable. I will include FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US or Canada. PayPal gladly accepted. Please feel free to PM me with any questions :-)

- Justin

x x x NEO-GEO AES GOLD x x x

- Japanese NEO-GEO AES Console (Good condition - 8/10)

- Modern NEO-GEO Joystick (9/10)

- Samurai Spirits AES Cartridge (10/10) - Samurai Showdown in US - MINT

- Samurai Spirits AES Cartridge Case, Artwork, and Instructions Manual

- Modern A/V Hook-Ups (Brand New)

- Power Supply (Great shape, no fray)

- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE US or CANADA!

Asking $299/OBO

post-4261-1111196058_thumb.png

Alright, bark40oz made me a great offer and the above Neo-Geo setup has been sold pending bark40oz's payment. I have to say it's the first time I've ever sold a game setup less than 30 mins after posting it to AtariAge! Lol I'm impressed!

However....

I have another Neo-Geo AES Gold System in identical condition that is for sale as well.

If you missed out on the above Neo-Geo setup... not to worry. As I said up top I have a few too many of these laying around not being enjoyed by an enthusiastic young gamer and I would like to clean house so maybe I can get enough cash together to get an MVS cab. Gotta save up for that new Flashback too! :D

The second Neo-Geo AES Gold System is in identical condition to the system featured above. It has been in my ownership since the mid 1990s as I was the original owner. This is a really nice Neo-Geo AES home console and plays all Neo-Geo AES cartridges from the United States, Europe and Japan. The console is in good condition (8/10) with minimal wear. As with the Neo-Geo that was sold above, I completely disassembled the system myself and detailed the entire console, inside and out, so there is not a spec of dust on this unit what-so-ever, it even smells so nice and fresh! :-) hehe. This particular system comes with a modern Neo-Geo joystick that has only been used a dozen times or so, along with a brand new minty-fresh copy of Nam-1975 still sealed in the cartridge case. System also includes a brand new power supply and brand new A/V hookups that let you plug the Neo-Geo into any modern video display.

This is a nice example of the Neo-Geo AES and it too deserves a good home. As with the last system, I think asking $299 / or best offer is reasonable. If you don’t want the brand new minty-fresh copy of Nam-1975 I will let the system go for $269. I will include FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US or Canada. Please allow 7 to 14 days for shipping. PayPal gladly accepted, as always. Please feel free to PM me with any questions :-)

- Justin

x x x NEO-GEO AES GOLD x x x

- NEO-GEO AES Console (Good condition - 8/10)

- Modern NEO-GEO Joystick (9/10)

- Nam-1975 Cartridge (10/10) – BRAND NEW

- Nam-1975 AES Cartridge Case, Artwork, and Manual (10/10) – BRAND NEW

- Modern A/V Hook-Ups (10/10) – BRAND NEW

- Power Supply (10/10) – BRAND NEW

- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE US or CANADA!

Asking $299/OBO

-or-

Asking $269 without Nam-1975 AES Cartridge