IGNORED

FS: Malagai Cart, Manual, Extras

bfstats

Next item to sell from my collection:

Malagai for the 2600.

Cart is pristine (see photo) and works perfectly. The manual is creased in two directions but it was sent to me that way by Answer Software folded in an envelope with one of three letters, color laser copies of which are included. The original manual was glued to the front of the plain black box, which has already been sold. Sorry. The letters discuss the Personal Game Programmer, their other titles, Gauntlet and Confrontation, and their relationship with Romox.

I am the original owner of this item. It was purchased in August of 1984 directly from Answer Software and has been in my possession since. A copy of the original receipt will be included to add to its authenticity.

I plan to list this on eBay this Sunday. If anyone is interested in making an offer before it is listed, please send me a PM and I'll reply with more details and photos.

post-118-1111722253_thumb.jpg

The original manual was glued to the front of the plain black box, which has already been sold. Sorry.

8)

I've said it before, I'll say it again, don't miss your chance to deal with bfstats. All of his items are 100% original store or mail order bought and he is the original owner of them.

BTW, my Malagai manual looks just like that, perfectly folded in the middle.