IGNORED

New Jaguar AVP $50

JagWarlord

Do NOT make transactions with JagWarlord. He'll give you false promises then disappear for good. We made a deal at LEAST 9 months ago for my 3DO bundle for his gamecube and $100. Well the gamecube certainly came on time, and as for the $100...Well it kept being "next week"..then I didn't see him for months... He took my new address and was going to "send the 3DO back"...That was months ago. I've sent him several pms/e mails without any response at all. He used to seem like a cool guy and a good trader, but he turned out to be a total selfish flake. Don't deal with him.

-Adam

Do NOT make transactions with JagWarlord. He'll give you false promises then disappear for good. We made a deal at LEAST 9 months ago for my 3DO bundle for his gamecube and $100. Well the gamecube certainly came on time, and as for the $100...Well it kept being "next week"..then I didn't see him for months... He took my new address and was going to "send the 3DO back"...That was months ago.  I've sent him several pms/e mails without any response at all. He used to seem like a cool guy and a good trader, but he turned out to be a total selfish flake. Don't deal with him.

-Adam

:roll:

You sent me stuff that didn't work, cdr's, cd's, ect. He would not send my GC back so I didn't send the $100. The stuff you traded me was garbage

That's complete lies. You never once said ANYTHING like that. You just kept putting off sending the money, then I never heard from you, then I gave you my address for you to send the 3DO back... That's ridiculous. If you really thought that stuff didn't work I would've been happy to get it all back because it is worth MUCH more than a gamecube. That bundle sells for $150+ on ebay while a used gamecube is like 50-60 bucks.

Alright, well here's how our conversation went through PMs...BTW, the original 3DO message was one I sent him months and months ago that he never responded to...hence why it's only "RE: 3DO"

To: KIWASABI

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:58 pm

Subject: Re: 3DO Quote message

How do you want to settle this?

To: JagWarlord

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:59 pm

Subject: Re: 3DO

Well you can start off by not lying. You know good and well that we never had a conversation where you told me nothing worked and I refused to send back.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:01 pm

The 3DO and games are right here boxed up ready to be sent back. You can test the cd's and see.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:04 pm

So you're telling me this 10 months later? That's complete bs. You know you had way more than enough chances to talk to me about this. You never once mentioned anything like this, never spoke ill of the system or the trade in general. You know you owe me $100 but you won't admit it.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:07 pm

I should've said something but I didn't, I just pushed it a side. Most of the cdr's don't work and the one game(Guardian War) that I really really wanted to play, doesn't work either.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:10 pm

You can't back out of a trade 10 months later, I'm sorry. You've put me through too much for too long to just screw me over in the long run. You realize I spent $35 just shipping that thing out to you? A gamecube is barely worth $60! I would've had no problem going back on the trade TEN MONTHS ago but now it is way too late.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:13 pm

I'm not going back on the trade. How bout I send you half the stuff back?

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:15 pm

umm, what? half the stuff? are you frikkin crazy? You've ripped me off for 10 months and you want me to accept half of my stuff back? Do car jackers return a car with no engine and no wheels? Give me a break. Send me my $100. You know you promised it to me numerous times for weeks if not months.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:20 pm

I don't want this stuff. I haven't played any of it and it just sitting in a box collecting dust. Send me your addy if u want it back- and it WILL be sent this time.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:21 pm

No, that's not how it works. You made a deal. You can't decide after nearly a year that you don't want something and go back on a trade. I did nothing wrong, so don't try and play like this is my fault. If you didn't just disappear out of nowhere this never would've happened.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:23 pm

I'm NOT asking for the GC back, keep the damn thing. I just want to send this junk back.

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:26 pm

The deal was my bundle for the gamecube and $100. THAT was the deal. Not you sending me a gamecube, then promising me $100 forever, then telling me you'd send the 3DO, then disappearing... You have to stick to the deal, I'm not going to accept this bs from you.

(No Reply)

Well what do you all think? He told me the stuff was really cool when he got it and never complained once. He kept putting off paying me. I'm pretty lenient with something like that so I kept letting it slide. Unfortunately he fell off of the face of the planet. Well, tell me what you all think. I really feel you can't go back on a trade 10 or more months later like this... If something was wrong he would've said it within the first couple days of having the system. He just doesn't want to pay me.

-Adam

Well it wasn't "resolved" and it never will be. He up and disappeared yet again. Everybody be warned: JagWarlord is a bad trader and could potentially rip you off.

-Adam

I appreciate the warning. I probably would have bought his AVP at that price.

-S