IGNORED

FS: NEO-GEO GOLD AES CONSOLE, JOYSTICK & AV CONNECTIONS

Ferris

download.php?id=38039

x x x NEO-GEO Advanced Entertainment System Gold Console x x x

Looking for a good home!!!

I finally came to the conclusion that I have too many NEO-GEO consoles and need to clean house. This is a really nice Neo-Geo AES home console and plays all Neo-Geo AES cartridges from the United States, Europe and Japan. The console is in good condition with normal wear. I disassembled the system myself and detailed the entire console, there is not a spec of dust on this unit, it's so clean you could eat your lunch off of it. :-) This system comes with a CLASSIC Neo-Geo joystick in good condition along with brand new power supply and brand new A/V hookups that let you plug the Neo-Geo into any modern video display.

This is a totally decent example of the Neo-Geo AES and I'd like to find a good home for it. I think asking $299 / or best offer is reasonable. I will include FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US or Canada. PayPal gladly accepted. Please feel free to PM me with any questions :-)

- Justin

x x x NEO-GEO AES GOLD x x x

- NEO-GEO AES Console - Good Condition

- Classic Style NEO-GEO Joystick

- Modern A/V Hook-Ups - Brand New

- Power Supply - Brand New

- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE US or CANADA!

Asking $299/OBO

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

x x x STILL FOR SALE!!! - $299 / OR BEST OFFER TAKES IT!!! x x x

Free shipping is included anywhere in the United States or Canada. I just want to get rid of this thing and make sure it's given to someone who will appreciate it for what it is. The Neo-Geo is a wonderful system that will be the centerpiece of any serious game collection.

Here are some new pics :

post-4261-1112915816_thumb.jpg

Pictured here is the Stereo A/V connections that allow the Neo-Geo to plug into any modern video display. As you can see I have had it plugged into my Sony HDTV. Picture is crystal clear. The Stereo A/V Connections are brand new in the wrapper. :D

post-4261-1112916125_thumb.jpg