IGNORED

what is your #1 most wanted atari 2600 item right now!

Rick Weis

While I'm holding onto every unique title I can find for the 2600, I have a particular interest in arcade ports. So, you could say my most-wanted Atari 2600 item is any of Crazy Climber, Ikari Warriors, Double Dragon, Kung Fu Master or Star Wars: The Arcade Game.

Treasure below - Videogem to complete the set

I guess you haven't found a spare Steeplechase yet :roll: :D

You guess correct raymond, Its one hard cart to track down thats for sure, but if I do you know its yours so that we can both complete the videogems set.... Maybe this year I will find it again....

All I need now to finish Atari off (boxed):

Rubix Cube box (or whole thing, I don't care) and a complete Track and Field.

Have a deal in the works for the other few I need, and I will have every Atari title boxed. Most of the major label variations, but missing a few. I don't care about NTSC/PAL, not my tv's fault it lives in the US!

Cassidy

All I need now to finish Atari off (boxed):

Rubix Cube box (or whole thing, I don't care) and a complete Track and Field.  

Have a deal in the works for the other few I need, and I will have every Atari title boxed.  Most of the major label variations, but missing a few.  I don't care about NTSC/PAL, not my tv's fault it lives in the US!

Cassidy

Does this include all the grey boxes and silver Hangman etc.? :ponder: What about the PAK's?

No, not the multi's and I have a number of the greys. I wanted the gatefolds, and as many of the red box re-releases. I have a SL Gravitar, but not boxed.

Everything has it limits. Once each piece is represented, then I can go through and add the oddball ones.

I should add, I need an Obelix box too (dont care if its Euro release).

Cassidy

Air Raid Boxed

Music Machine Boxed

Wall Defender NTSC

Chuck Norris/Spike Peak boxed

Space Adventure Boxed

Eli's Ladder with instructions

Atlantis II

Tooth Protectors with package

Mangia NTSC Boxed

Coke Wins Boxed

Swordquest Waterworld was one of games I wanted and I got it. Just gotta py for it.

:D

I eventually want to get back copies of games I sold last year when things weren't going so well. Games such as:

Mr.Do's Castle

And so forth.

my #1 item is atari 2600 hanging mobiles!  :)    i will soon have 3:

ET

phoenix

ms pac man (in the mail)  8)  

these really look great displayed!  :love:  

what's your most wanted!?!?

Rick

My second most wanted thing is to see a picture of one of these mobiles opened, hung, in action. I asked about this a while ago and no one seemed to have opened one. Post pic PLEASE!

My current most wanted item is a boxed, sealed Star Wars: Arcade found for less than 5 dollars. I know I'll be waiting a long time for that one.

I would like any of the Atari childrens games in excellent shape;since kids got their grubby hands on 'em, I'm not holding my breath.

Good luck with this one. Those children's titles (especially the Sesame Street ones) Actiplaque really badly. Even sealed boxed ones tend to suffer from this. :(

The Gatefold version of Indy 500 is the last of the gatefold games I need; man oh man, would I love to get my hands on one.

Someday, I'd like to get a Q*bert's Qubes game to go with the manual that I found a few years ago. :)

Have a deal in the works for the other few I need, and I will have every Atari title boxed.  Most of the major label variations, but missing a few.  I don't care about NTSC/PAL, not my tv's fault it lives in the US!

You have a complete Red Label collection? Really complete? Right down to the really nasty ones (Defender (not Defender II), Dig Dug, Vanguard, Phoenix etc.)