IGNORED

FS: MATTEL HOVERBOARD - Back To The Future Prop Replica

Ferris

download.php?id=38020

x x x MATTEL HOVERBOARD x x x

Prop/Replica - The Board Marty McFly Rode Back To The Future!!!

For sale here is a hand-built replica of the Mattel Hoverboard used in Back To The Future II and III by Marty McFly in numerous scenes. This has become the icon of the floating skateboard whenever someone thinks "Hoverboard."

I am a dedicated DeLorean owner and long-time fan of the film Back To The Future. I am very picky with my props as I am with my Atari collection and I find this board to be satisfactory. I am getting rid of it to help cover the cost of a new Pit-Bull and Pepsi Perfect I am having created.

The board was created by well-known BTTF replica prop master Jack Robert Gardner. The board is constructed of durable wood that has been shaped, sanded and painted the appropriate color pink to match the board featured most in the film. The board features decals on the top and bottom to create the design of the Hoverboard and includes a foot assembly mounted on a working swivel mechanism to make the board as real as possible. The board has good weight to it and will light up any DeLorean at a car show or any BTTF / PROP collection while on display. Accurate dimensions taken from research on the actual hoverboard prop. Hoverboard has a small indintation on the lower left side about 1/3 inch in size but is hardly noticable.

The Hoverboard does NOT float or skate. It is wood. The Hoverboard is NOT a real Mattel product. We'll leave that to Intellivision.

This is a decent example of a home-made prop replica Hoverboard and I'd like to find a good home for it. I paid $299 so I think asking $175 or best offer for the Hoverboard and FedEx shipping with tracking number is reasonable. I will include FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US or Canada. PayPal gladly accepted. Please feel free to PM me with any questions :-)

- Justin

x x x MATTEL HOVERBOARD REPLICA PROP - BTTF x x x

- Hoverboard Replica Prop - Good Condition

- Solid wood construction

- Accurate paint code

- Working swivel foot mechanism

- Wood/Plastic magnet assembly

- Does NOT hover, float or skate. It's a replica.

- Was NOT screen used.

- Is NOT a real Mattel product

- Highlights any collection!

- PAYPAL, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED!

- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING & TRACKING ANYWHERE IN THE US or CANADA!

Asking $175/OBO

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

post-4261-1112726921_thumb.jpg

I was going to offer it up to the AtariAge community first... never know if there's a dedicated fan somewhere amongst our ranks. Plus I need to take some more detailed pictures this week and I just havent had the time. I'll post them on here soon and if it doesnt sell on AtariAge then I'll move it over to a props forum or possibly ebay.

I was really hoping it would peak some interest here on AA. :D

- Justin