IGNORED

Sold... Thanks guys

KIWASABI

Hi all, I just recently got this very nice Amiga CD32 bundle but I'm in need of money pretty badly(poor college student :-\). So anyway, here is what comes with this bundle:

Amiga CD32 System- Completely tested, works great. Comes with the NTSC power supply and A/V cables.

2 Controllers. One that came with the system and another that's an offbrand that is shaped like a genesis controller.

9 AmigaCD32 Gamer Magazines along with all demos from the mags(9). The magazines are in excellent condition for being 10+ years old; no big dents or rough wear whatsoever. The demos are great; have lots of stuff to do on them. Think of PC Gamer-type demo discs.

These games:

GLOOM

Alien Breed 3D

Frontier Elite II

Rise of the Robots

Jetstrike

UFO: Enemy Unknown

Sports Football

Liberation

Super Stardust

I believe there are a couple games/demos that didn't want to work properly on my tv since it isn't PAL. However, it is a rather old tv(8+ years old) so it might be different on a newer tv.

Like I said I need money pretty badly, and I remember seeing a post about a lot of people wanting cd32s that work on NTSC tvs...So here's your chance guys. If I don't get a good offer within a few days I'll probably have to resort to ebay.. But I really don't want that ;-p..

Pics coming very soon(in a couple hours). I'll also give more details as to how complete the games are later as well. They're all in their cases, but I think a couple don't have instructions.

Well that's it, go ahead and pm me with questions and/or offers. Thanks all.

-Adam

Argh sorry about not having pics up for you guys yet. Seems my roommate no longer has the drivers for his mini computer(which has the camera on it). So until then I can't really upload pictures. We're working on it, though. As for the games, it seems only Sports Football, Gloom, and Liberation have instructions. The rest of the games all have their original case with front insert(except for UFO: Enemy Unknown). I still haven't heard any interest regarding this which I thought was somewhat odd. Well, I'll give it a couple more days. Thanks for looking!

-Adam