IGNORED

Is the x-box souless? well lets get your ideas

Like I said, go purchase / rent Phantom Dust, one of the few quriky games that is truly a classic. $20 gets 20+ hours of SP, and a FULL LIVE support to boot. Not to mention developed in house. Quite an acomplishment for MS...

842259[/snapback]

Thanks for the recommendation -- I didn't know this game was out there. Quality quirk for $20 rules! Gamestop calls it "this year's Katamari Damacy."

Like I said, go purchase / rent Phantom Dust, one of the few quriky games that is truly a classic. $20 gets 20+ hours of SP, and a FULL LIVE support to boot. Not to mention developed in house. Quite an acomplishment for MS...

842259[/snapback]

Thanks for the recommendation -- I didn't know this game was out there. Quality quirk for $20 rules! Gamestop calls it "this year's Katamari Damacy."

842599[/snapback]

No problem, I try and get the word out on quality titles. Phantom Dust is the best value for $20 out there. 300 Skills to collect, 100 Missions, 40 Live skills to collect, DL content, online skill trading, etc... Not to mention its about as far from a western game as you can get.

The concept of a piece of hardware having a "soul" or not is just silly. To suggest that MS somehow has impure intentions compared to Sony, Nintendo, Sega, Atari, etc. is equally ridiculous. All consoles have existed for one reason - to generate revenue. Microsoft is no different than any other player in the videogame, uh, game.

Edited by Laner

The mascott can have a soul, but the Xbox does not. I feel no presence. I feel nothing for the Xbox.

841954[/snapback]

So are you saying that you are a media controlled robot? If a company makes enough cutsie commercials trying to brainwash you into thinking a game system is all warm and fuzzy, you'll fall for it like the average brain-dead doofus?

My shitty PS2 makes me ache for my Xbox. I wish I never had to sell it. My Xbox was great and I didn't realize how much I'd miss it until it was gone.