IGNORED

Most wanted prototype

mister_pal

Someone contacted me this very week and told me he was offered a 2600 Pink Panther proto. The owner then decided to go the eBay-route, so if his story is true, there may be a surprise up on eBay soon!

Cheers,

Marco

Interesting. I assumed there was more than one out there, but it takes awhile for these things to surface. I can't wait to see if it pops up on ebay.

Tempest

I'm sure I wouldn't be able to afford it, but I hope it's at least won by someone who has no problem with distributing the ROM. I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for this wish. :ponder: :D

For me it's Adventures of the Pink Panther for the 2600. I'm a huge Pink Panther fan (movies and cartoons) and it's absolutely killing me that this ROM hasn't been released. It looks like such a great game. I just hope I can play it sometime in this lifetime. :sad:

Steve Averitt where are you? :?

Agreed. Also 7800 Missing in action and 2600 Zookeeper would be nice to have too.

For me it's Adventures of the Pink Panther for the 2600. I'm a huge Pink Panther fan (movies and cartoons) and it's absolutely killing me that this ROM hasn't been released. It looks like such a great game. I just hope I can play it sometime in this lifetime. :sad:

Steve Averitt where are you? :?

Agreed. Also 7800 Missing in action and 2600 Zookeeper would be nice to have too.

Hi

i would like to see 7800 Missing in Action too. :)

What happened to the guys,who wanted to release it some time ago?

greetings Gambler172

• 2 weeks later...

Airball for the NES. Oh, wait, I have it :P I finally picked this game up a few weeks ago after longing after it for who knows how long :)

So how does it compare to the XE version?

Not sure if the XE version is the atari version or what not but it's basically identical to it. Only my copy is about 85% complete so it can't be finished. Also, it shows what room number you are in as the other version does not. Here are some screenshots of my game plus the cartridge I own. I'm an editor (or whatever the technical word is) for the database over at nintendoage and I've uploaded the pics for people to see :)

http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseA...&Game_ID=60

Also, that box is just a photo of a proto box for Airball if it ever got released. It doens't really exist.

Airball for the NES. Oh, wait, I have it :P I finally picked this game up a few weeks ago after longing after it for who knows how long :)

So how does it compare to the XE version?

Not sure if the XE version is the atari version or what not but it's basically identical to it. Only my copy is about 85% complete so it can't be finished. Also, it shows what room number you are in as the other version does not. Here are some screenshots of my game plus the cartridge I own. I'm an editor (or whatever the technical word is) for the database over at nintendoage and I've uploaded the pics for people to see :)

http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseA...&Game_ID=60

Also, that box is just a photo of a proto box for Airball if it ever got released. It doens't really exist.

So what makes it not completable? Are there items missing or rooms that just can't be passed? I never could beat the damn game on any system I played it on.

Tempest

I guess some of the items are missing and I know for sure some of the rooms are unfinished. I played the other version and couldn't get to far in that one either. The owner before me played every room (I haven't yet; I keep getting lost) and he told me it's unfinished and unbeatable so I'm taking his word on it :) Hopefully one of these days I will be able to get to each and every room and find out for myself.

Edited by Hounder

Super Mario World proto that had the mushroom-shaped overworld and no trace of Yoshi.

This intrigues me, please elaborate. :)

What's up w/ the picture sig?

:( :( :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

*does research*

What picture sig? :ponder:

Who are you? :?

Umm...

Im a n00b that didnt read the forum rules, and just went to take a read when you brought the sig thing up.

Thats all.

Super Mario World proto that had the mushroom-shaped overworld and no trace of Yoshi.

This intrigues me, please elaborate. :)

What's up w/ the picture sig?

:( :( :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

*does research*

What picture sig? :ponder:

Who are you? :?

Umm...

Im a n00b that didnt read the forum rules, and just went to take a read when you brought the sig thing up.

Thats all.

Welcome to AA!Don't leave like Kepone did :(

• 4 weeks later...