IGNORED

Most wanted prototype

mister_pal

I'm really really hoping for a cartridge release complete with a nice box and manual.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if it was. The copy that is out there came from a PB developers personal collection, meaning he wanted to take the game home and play it for himself. Usually (but not always) this was done with games that were complete or very nearly so (who wants to take home a half-finished game?). Then again, you never know.

Tempest

I'm really really hoping for a cartridge release complete with a nice box and manual.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if it was. The copy that is out there came from a PB developers personal collection, meaning he wanted to take the game home and play it for himself. Usually (but not always) this was done with games that were complete or very nearly so (who wants to take home a half-finished game?). Then again, you never know.

Tempest

What you say makes good sense, but the fact that they're planning to do something with this particular version gives me hope that they may have actually discovered a more complete and hopefully more fun version than that previously discovered. Either way, I would love to have this game put on cartridge (Parker Bros. style of course) with the original proposed label art. I can't wait to hear some updates on this.

Tempest

What you say makes good sense, but the fact that they're planning to do something with this particular version gives me hope that they may have actually discovered a more complete and hopefully more fun version than that previously discovered. Either way, I would love to have this game put on cartridge (Parker Bros. style of course) with the original proposed label art. I can't wait to hear some updates on this.

I must have missed that. What are they planning on doing with it? Who's "They" BTW? Doing ANYTHING with that game is rather risky because of the hot license involved. That's the reason I could never do anything with my Eye of the Beholder prototype.

Tempest

Non-Atari, I'd have to say either a proto of Sonic 1, the build of Sonic 2 that was used on Nick Arcade, or the Super Mario World proto that had the mushroom-shaped overworld and no trace of Yoshi.

You're wish has been granted :D

http://www.hidden-palace.org/?news/c/9

I guess you didn't see my thread here. I knew about this, as I helped pay for it =P

We didn't know it was NA until we actually got it, though. We were under the impression that it would probably be a later beta.

Edited by LocalH

• 4 months later...