IGNORED

Anyone actually have a Dreamcast DDR Setup?

Damn, that's impressive dancin there.

I have to second that Stepmania is awesome, although I've never really been able to run it on my Mac, I know what it accomplishes. Brilliant.

Just FYI... I "heard" there is a pretty good starter stepmania collection on bittorent right now, mixes 1-8. WINK WINK.

is FOF a must have for dreamcast owners ?  i plan on having a party this summer at my house and i wonder if that would be a good thing to have around at that time ?

850621[/snapback]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It totally owns any of the ddr versions for DC.

That is until they port stepmania....

then I'll share a image with lots of fan made songs :lust:

Until then, yes, get FoF. It is the r0x0rs ;)

850628[/snapback]

Looks like im shopping at the goatstore this weekend :)

As much as i would love to get the dream cast ddr setup.  I just spent 100$ on a ps2 setup.

850627[/snapback]

Honestly you don't want it. PS2 is the way to go, trust me. I have been playing for a long time (just about to hit 2 years). My recommendation: DDR Extreme Japanese version.

Damn, that's impressive dancin there.

I have to second that Stepmania is awesome, although I've never really been able to run it on my Mac, I know what it accomplishes.  Brilliant.

Just FYI... I "heard" there is a pretty good starter stepmania collection on bittorent right now, mixes 1-8.  WINK WINK.

850629[/snapback]

Got it, deleted all the crap songs. Still sitting at 1400, maybe 100 are official.

I'll see about making DVD burns of all of my stuff for stepmania.

You MUST get a PS2 to USb adapter, to fully enjoy the fanmade stuff.

Megaman 2 on the pad... :lust:

And thank you, its pretty cool to get a crowd at six flags. Its bad for me though, when i look back and see the people, i get all nervous and screw up the next song... :roll:

Edited by keilbaca

i also have xbox,  would i be better off with buying an xbox dancing game over FOF for dreamcast ?

850634[/snapback]

THat's kinda tough... what it comes down to is:

if you have a DC pad: get FoF.

If you don't and you have an xbox pad: get the xbox games.

They have arcade ports, well some of them...

i also have xbox,   would i be better off with buying an xbox dancing game over FOF for dreamcast ?

850634[/snapback]

850636[/snapback]

I am going to need to purchase both pad and game, what system would you reccomend i get for ? i have DC & Xbox, will i need 2 pads for 1 system "multiplayer"

Edited by ATARIeric

i also have xbox,  would i be better off with buying an xbox dancing game over FOF for dreamcast ?

850634[/snapback]

850636[/snapback]

I am going to need to purchase both pad and game, what system would you reccomend i get for ? i have DC & Xbox, will i need 2 pads for 1 system "multiplayer"

850638[/snapback]

One person per pad, so yes for each.

DC is the way to go, because of the hidden surprises inside, like swarming arrows, turning arrows, making the opponent invisible for a few seconds, yeah

Thanks for the positive words, guys :) I think Feet of Fury is a must-own too, but then again I'm biased ;)

Have any of you guys tried it in the Typing of Fury mode? Personally, I really like that one, but I haven't heard many others who have tried it.

If you're shopping at the GOAT Store, make sure to use the coupon code "MOVING" this weekend. You'll get 20% off (and help us move by making less stuff for us to haul!)

Thanks for the positive words, guys :)  I think Feet of Fury is a must-own too, but then again I'm biased ;)

Have any of you guys tried it in the Typing of Fury mode?  Personally, I really like that one, but I haven't heard many others who have tried it.

If you're shopping at the GOAT Store, make sure to use the coupon code "MOVING" this weekend.  You'll get 20% off (and help us move by making less stuff for us to haul!)

850644[/snapback]

I took keilbaca's word and i just ordered FOF at the goatstore. Thank you goatdan for the MOVING sale :) Now do i buy a mat tonight :twisted:

Thanks for the positive words, guys :)  I think Feet of Fury is a must-own too, but then again I'm biased ;)

Have any of you guys tried it in the Typing of Fury mode?  Personally, I really like that one, but I haven't heard many others who have tried it.

If you're shopping at the GOAT Store, make sure to use the coupon code "MOVING" this weekend.  You'll get 20% off (and help us move by making less stuff for us to haul!)

850644[/snapback]

I took keilbaca's word and i just ordered FOF at the goatstore. Thank you goatdan for the MOVING sale :) Now do i buy a mat tonight :twisted:

851287[/snapback]

Multiplayer mode is the way to go. I love the traps you put in there, sped up arrows, spinning arrows, swirving arrows like you're drunk, its definitely unique and fun.

850644[/snapback]

851287[/snapback]

Multiplayer mode is the way to go. I love the traps you put in there, sped up arrows, spinning arrows, swirving arrows like you're drunk, its definitely unique and fun.

851473[/snapback]

Goatstore = FAST SHIPPING! I got my FOF today :) Thank you!

• 17 years later...