IGNORED

bark40oz -BAD dealer

I just wanted to warn everyone NOT to deal with this person. We had made an agreement on a deal for some atari carts and he has NOT responded to me since 4/6/05. :x :x I sent him a money order for the carts and he even PM'd me to say he received it, but I've yet to receive ANYTHING from him. I've tried PM'ing him a few times and he has not responded or even looked at the PM's. I've learned my lesson: Don't trust everyone here on the boards. :sad:

• 1 year later...

I realize this is an old thread, but I wanted to post some current info on this scammer. His real name is Will Henley, and he's located in Cordova TN at this time. He has scammed other communities, including Amiga.org and Neo-Geo.com (which is where I hail from). I have created an extensive thread there containing all his known names, aliases, handles and addresses.

We are currently working to bring mail fraud charges against Will and would appreciate the assistance of anyone here he scammed. Please view the thread HERE. Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Will has been scamming since 2003, I think it's time we put an end to it. Thanks for your time!

Both PM's replied. Is Shining Slade still active here? I would love to hear his input on this.

Yes I'm still active. I still have the receipt from the $50 money order I sent him somewhere. I'll have to try and dig it up, but it could take a little time as I'm getting ready to move, & trying to find a receipt from about 2 years ago is going to be a little tough. :ponder:

I'm waiting to hear back from Wonder.

Please PM me all evidence you possess on this guy, because we are moving forward with the case. The more evidence we have, the better at this point. Our Post Office contact is helping out in his spare time, so I would like to get all info to him as soon as possible.

Thanks all.