IGNORED

Driving games, which one is your fave?

Osmeroid

Way back in the day when I played Enduro for the first time I thought the game sucked. I'm still not a huge fan of it, but after playing on an emulator, I have more respect for it.

I still say night driver is the best. I wish Enduro and Pole Position would use the paddles...

quote:

Originally posted by Inky:

I still say night driver is the best. I wish Enduro and Pole Position would use the paddles...

Thankfully the originals don not use the Paddles, games that use the Paddles make my carpal tunnel (In both wist's) worse-- I can only play Kaboom for a couple of minutes once in awhile because of it.

Having the games available though to use Paddles would be a nice touch, perhaps the slowler game play versus Kaboom won't flare-up my carpal tunnel and would be fun.

After all I can play Warlords and simular games without any problems, though Pong (Video Olympics) does eventurally get to me.

Anyone else experince the same problems? Or better yet, anyone know of any controller other than the standard set of paddles??! I could perhaps then get in a good game of Kaboom again

I say for me Pole Position , but that because I only got four 2600 games so far

I got a 2600 Jur not too long ago , I never own a 2600 in the 80's , I use to play on friends consoles/computer & after school I use to go with a friend to a store & look at the computer/console.

But now I geting a little off the subject

I say for me Pole Position , but that because I only got four 2600 games so far

I got a 2600 Jur not too long ago , I never own a 2600 in the 80's , I use to play on friends consoles/computer & after school I use to go with a friend to a store & look at the computer/console.

But now I geting a little off the subject

Although I think Enduro might be my favorite racing game ("the best"), I've never had so much fun as playing Ice Tag on Indy 500 with my siblings.

Also, Rasty says:

quote:

Bump'n'Jump is very well done, the scrolling is fluid and everything's flicker-free.. but I don't know if I really love its gameplay!

I gotta tell you, BnJ sucks compared to the arcade version (which I love) because the jumps are not consistent -- if you take off from the same place with the same speed, you don't end up landing at the same place every time. That's just wrong. As such, the game becomes a little bit unplayable at higher levels. Definite disappointment for me...

quote:

Originally posted by Iguana:

well I do not know if it counts but i think spy hunter is the best. it is not pure but it is fun! though to be honest the most fun driving game i have ever played is crazy taxi 2 on my dc!

Have you got Crazy Taxi 1 yet? If anything it's better, and WAY funnier