IGNORED

What did I find?

StanJr

I think Stan Jr is making the whole thing up and remain skepital about the story as a whole. Its all part of a ...dare I say... diabolical plot to keep the board in suspense and no sir, I wont have any part of it.

Ooops I just posted...Does this make me part of it!!???

DAMNIT STAN JR!!!!

WHAT IS IT!!! TELL US!!!! TEEELLLLLL USSS!

Ok just tell me then.

Nothing yet! ARRGHHH! Crap on this, I'm going there tomorrow and demanding to be allowed into that cage. its almost a week now. That old man better be dead or close to it. Who doesn't pick up their messages for a week? I must have what is in that cage.

Trust me, there will be much rejoicing when and if I do get it. If he has sold it to someone else, I will talk to you again in 5-10, 8 if I behave myself.

Frustrated Stan

UPDATE!

Get this! The dude was in yesterday and picked up his messages, but no call to me!! I left another message for him to call me.

Meanwhile the box lies just out of reach in that big cage. My sasquatchian paws could almost touch the box through the chain links!

WHAT IS IT!!!!!

Nearly mental Stan

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

Now we're talking! I called today and they said the guy hasn't picked up his messages yet!

Could this thing possibly be a true Heavy 6er or am I just wishing now?

I wish you the best of luck Stan, hopefully it is a Heavy Sixer. "Crossing-Fingers"

I started Atari collecting around October of last year, and managed to find a Heavy Sixer in it's original box in December. Along with the joysticks, paddles, power supply, and everything in their original boxes and with original manuals.

It came with the original Combat in it's box and manual, and 3 other boxed games with their manuals.

I manged to find it in the wild while thrifting at Goodwill. I picked it up for $15.00 It is a complete packaged Heavy Sixer, well except maybe for the Styrofoam if these had any? Everything works perfectly

It is still my best find, and undoubtly remain my best find. I know the feeling of finding and getting it, I hope it turns out the same for you.

Found out more about my Heavy Sixer with pictures here http://www.atariage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb...c&f=16&t=002265

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Junie ]

quote:

JUNIE! WHAT DID THE BOX LOOK LIKE????

This could help solve the mystery!!!

I took some pictures of the box, I am not sure how good they look-- My monitor is so dark it hard to see certain things, my video card can't handle the monitor..

Anyway tell us if the box you seen looks like this...

btop.jpg

bbottom.jpg

bside.jpg

quote:

OOO! The size looks right. Buy I only know what the side label looks like! Can you take a pic of that and post it???? OOO!

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: StanJr ]

Sure here it is as well, Does it look like this?...

bedge.jpg

quote:

Originally posted by liveinabin:

I should add that that box isn't just for the heavy sixer, I have a standard woodgrain 6-switch with the same design.

I wondered about that, I don't have a boxed standard 6 Switch.

Nope dat aint it. Must be a later system. The side label says "Atari" on the far left, next to that it says "Video Computer System" in the middle, and on the right are pictures of 20 different carts (like Checkers and Outlaw and Football) boxes. There isn't a pic of the actual console!!!

If its empty somebody is going to die.

Irrational at this point Stan

NO! I have left messages, and I have called everyday since I saw it. Apparently, this cat is not serious about selling it. When he is, I suppose he will contact me, of course he will get a lot less from me than he would have if he called me right back. I have no time for such frivolity, I need my atari. Thanks for asking, I will post as soon as I know more.

And Iguana, that CAPS LOCK is still killing me, take it down a notch for yer ol' pal Stan, eh?