IGNORED

What did I find?

StanJr

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

NO! I have left messages, and I have called everyday since I saw it. Apparently, this cat is not serious about selling it. When he is, I suppose he will contact me, of course he will get a lot less from me than he would have if he called me right back. I have no time for such frivolity, I need my atari. Thanks for asking, I will post as soon as I know more.

Well i can bring some of my more then shady friends with me and after hours my friends will get that item for you, for some beer

All the beer you can drink, Lemmi old bean!

As for you King, I was short with the lady at the counter today when I went hunting him down, does that count as whoop- ? Needless to say he wasn't there. I shall call again tomorrow. Each day I have to chase his costs him another dollar off the price. This is becoming tiresome.

You would think if this place is a thrift/fleamarket type place, that he would want to sell it and make a buck, either he doesnt want to sell it and dont care about customer relations or he is the laziest MotherF****R ive ever heard of

what does this place where the girl is behind the counter sell? is it video game stuff or just a bunch of stuff?

Thanks for the supports, guys!

The place is called a Peddler's Mall. Its very much like a flea market, but the peddlers rent out booths that they leave unattended much of the time. If you want to buy something you take the item to the check out and pay for it there (the lot #'s are on the tags so they know who gets the bread). But this douche-bag keeps his stuff locked up in a cage so you can't get at it or see any prices or anything. And he's the only one with a key! Stupid Hillbilly.

quote:

I need to hire these guys to extract the Crown, Philosopher's Stone, and SwordQuest Sword from Jack Tramiel's home.

I have been looking for an elite squad to assist us in extracting those items.

Crossbow, I would like to volunteer for your elite squad for this mission...

To the mission, I can bring: my flaming motorcycle, my kick-ass chain, and several other things unique to a Spirit Of Vengeance.

If Jack gets in my way... he's toast.

Kale

Bad News, guys. You can call off the posse, unless you just want to wail on this putz. I tracked him down today, turns out he has a booth at a FLEA I go to regularly (I've even bought from the guy once!) He had woven a tale last week at the FLEA about a system he was about to buy with like 80 games. He said he'd have them this week. Well, needless to say he didn't have them.

When I pressed him about the atari in the cage, he proceeded to stutter a bunch. He didn't seem to want to talk about it. But ol' Stan wasn't going to let him off the hook so easy. "You're the one who left the message aren't you?" he asked blankly.

"Yes."

"I never called you."

"I KNOW."

"Yeah (laughs or grunts can't tell the diff)."

"Whatever. You got an atari in that box in your cage or what?"

"No, I've got 2 systems but they are missing parts right now."

"Can I buy them?"

"Well, I don't know if I have anybody on a wait list for them."

"Can you check?"

"Not right now, but I will take your name and number and call you if I get another system."

"I want the one in the box."

"Just leave your name and number and I will call you."

"Okay...we'll see (under my breath)" This bum is shifty and shady. I doubt I will ever get the contents of that cage.

But all is good, screw him, another guy I know who is way cooler, hooked me up with a 4-switch woody, a pair of paddles, a joystick, and all the hook-ups for $15. Stan's Atari Karma comes full circle.

Thus ends the saga of the cage.