IGNORED

Dust Cover and Heavy Sixer Manual: STILL NEED BOTH

Hendra

I am looking for:

1. Atari 2600 Dust Cover.

b70z9my0.jpg

2. Heavy Sixer Owner's Manual (Please indicate the year and the manual revision # located somewhere at the manual's cover).

Please send me a personal message.

Thank You!

Hendra

UPDATED 5/30/05

I got the dust cover, but I still need the manual.

Thank You!

UPDATED 6/4/05

The dust cover that I received is the wrong one. It doesn't fit into my heavy sixer. So, I still need the dust cover. If you have one to sell, please make sure that it fits the 2600 OTHER THAN the Junior. The one that looks like the picture I posted above is the one I am looking for.

Hendra

Edited by Hendra

What does the manual for the Heavy Sixer look like exactly? I may or may not have a spare...

I must have six to eight variations of the Atari 2600 console manual on hand, but I'm not sure which is for the "true" Heavy Sixer. It's always bugged me.

Edited by mumbai

What does the manual for the Heavy Sixer look like exactly? I may or may not have a spare...

I must have six to eight variations of the Atari 2600 console manual on hand, but I'm not sure which is for the "true" Heavy Sixer. It's always bugged me.

864453[/snapback]

The one I have has a black cover with a picture of a heavy sixer in the middle. It said: "Owner's Manual Model CX2600". On the upper left, it said: 1978 Atari, Inc. On the upper right, it said: CO12250 Rev 3. I don't think this is the right manual for a true heavy sixer, cause it mentioned a channel switch at the bottom. My heavy sixer doesn't have a channel switch.

Hendra

The one I have has a black cover with a picture of a heavy sixer in the middle. It said: "Owner's Manual Model CX2600". On the upper left, it said: 1978 Atari, Inc. On the upper right, it said: CO12250 Rev 3. I don't think this is the right manual for a true heavy sixer, cause it mentioned a channel switch at the bottom. My heavy sixer doesn't have a channel switch.

Well, if anyone here can point me to a definitive description and/or picture of the manual that matches the heavy sixer, I can leaf through the manual variants I do have ... I just don't know what I'm looking for exactly (heavy sixer arcana isn't my strong suit).

So, anyone? Bueller ... Bueller ... Bueller?

I am looking for:

Hey, now that you mention it...I really could use a dust cover for my Atari 2600....something other than saran wrap. If anyone has for trade/sale. PM me, please! :roll:

Hrm, I think I really need to stop looking for stuff. I'm going to get into SOOOO much trouble from the wife!! :twisted:

Edited by classicgamingguy

I am looking for:

Hey, now that you mention it...I really could use a dust cover for my Atari 2600....something other than saran wrap. If anyone has for trade/sale. PM me, please! :roll:

Hrm, I think I really need to stop looking for stuff. I'm going to get into SOOOO much trouble from the wife!! :twisted:

867212[/snapback]

pm sent :D

minorleagueguy

I am looking for:

867212[/snapback]

pm sent :D

minorleagueguy

867245[/snapback]

One PM returned. Thanks. ;)