IGNORED

Atari 5200 swap out wanted

classicgamingguy

Hi, again everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had an Atari 5200 with some games. I'd be willing to swap out my Atari 2600 (I have two to choose from, one "Darth Vader" model and one "Woody" model). I have tons of games to trade you with it. Included would be one controller and everything needed to hook it up to your TV. Please PM me if anyone's interested and let's talk. :)

I have a bare 5200 4 switcher in box, no assecories I might trade

864302[/snapback]

What exactly comes with it? By that I mean controllers, RF switch, power adapter, etc. :?: And what would you like for it? I have a ton of 2600 games...but I don't want to get rid of them all. I'm also looking for some games with it, but if you don't have any to part with that's fine, too. :D

P.S. Anyone else reading this, if you have some 5200 games you'd like to part with, please chime in! I can swap you 2600 games you might want....I have an Excel spreadsheet I'll email to anyone interested. Thanks!! :roll:

Edited by classicgamingguy

Sorry dude, controllers are 2 rare, and the power thing will come with it. this 5200 is MINT!!! Send the games to Lowery1500@Bellsouth.net

I'm looking for rare games. Tell me how many games I can get

864790[/snapback]

Alas, without the controller (at least one) there's no deal. I need a functioning system...granted I agree with you on the rarity of the controller, however, I'm offering a COMPLETE Atari 2600 (that includes the controller, RF switch, and power supply) with several games. Thank you, anyway. :P

Anyone else? For clarity: I'm looking for a complete Atari 5200 system with controllers, AC adapter, and RF switch plus some games if available. I have plenty of Atari 2600 games for trade in the deal. Thanks! :D

I find VCS/2600s every week complete or nearly complete at the local fleas...I have only found one 5200 that was worth gambling money on...

What games do you have, attach in a PM to me...

Please explaine if you intend on paying to ship that big beast... and wht you intend to pay.

I have an old controler a Qix/Pac Man/Galaca/Space Invaders a switch box and a RF cabel for a 5200...might have a extra power supply...

Havent checked out the old controler, I have two rebuilt controlers from MrRetroGamer...

He sells the systems with hookups and everything but I do have that extra one.

:D I understand the rarity of the 5200, and I realize that alot of people don't necessarily want to part with it. Frankly, I'm not trying to cause any headaches with the trade. I have about 60 games for the VCS, some duplicates, some not, some with end labels and some not. They all work, however, as does the VCS, the controller, power supply, and RF switch.

I have a complete game list for my system, in Excel format I would need to email directly to your email box. I don't think I can attach it in a PM. I will pay for shipping my unit and games to you via UPS ground services, so that it may be tracked by both the buyer and the seller.

If no one wants to do this deal, that's fine. I'm not trying to bend anyone's arm over it. lol... :) I'd be happy to keep my VCS with all the games. I was interested in the 5200 as I've never owned one. Firetiger, I will need our email addy in a PM to send you the Excel list of VCS games I have.

Okay....that's all. Thanks again to everyone who's responded. :twisted:

Lowery1500@Bellsouth.net . I'm just looking for some 2600 games, not hte whole system. So I think it would be a very nice trade for bare 5200 w/ box for some 2600 games. Email me the list.

865433[/snapback]

Steppenwolffan21, okay... :roll: let's do a deal. I'll send you a compiled list fo Atari 2600 games, and you decide what you want for the bare 5200 you got. I'll gladly trade you. Do you have Excel? If not, I'll have to change the list to a format you can read. Let me know if this is okay with you.

I find VCS/2600s every week complete or nearly complete at the local fleas...I have only found one 5200 that was worth gambling money on...

What games do you have, attach in a PM to me...

Please explaine if you intend on paying to ship that big beast... and wht you intend to pay.

I have an old controler a Qix/Pac Man/Galaca/Space Invaders a switch box and a RF cabel for a 5200...might have a extra power supply...

Havent checked out the old controler, I have two rebuilt controlers from MrRetroGamer...

He sells the systems with hookups and everything but I do have that extra one.

865199[/snapback]

FireTiger, PM sent with listing. :)